Conditions

Twitter Brought Us Together

They walked up to the doctor that was right next to the door. "Um..." Baekhyun said. He looked at the plate that was on the wall to check the doctor's name. "Doctor Yang... How is _______?" The doctor sighed n looked down. After he looked at use. "Are any of you close relatives?" Baekhyun n Yonghwa looked at each other then back to the doctor. "I'm her husband." Baekhyun said with honor. The doctor nodded "Okay, its best if you know. As for you..." The doctor looked at Yonghwa. "Wait here, don't worry though..." Baekhyun and the doctor went to the doctor's office. "So how is she?" Baekhyun asked with concern. The doctor sighed and sat down on his chair.

"Well, that accident she had damaged her alot. She might not survive if she is treated wrong...Is it possible she has been going through depression? Or any kind of sort?" Baekhyun couldn't answer the question because he doesnt know how _____ feels. He thought for a second. "Not that i heard of... But whats wrong?" the doctor looked over his papers and looked at Baekhyun. "She might forget everything she knows.... Ones she loves and more..."

Baekhyun's eyes widened. "She might not survive with life but is restored to little health. I really want you to support her if that happens. Help her remember what she needs to remember... But dont take it in youre adventage... Is it possible that she has a second lover?" Baekhyun thought quickly, Yonghwa... Baekhyun nodded "No, She doesnt" the doctor nodded and looked over the papers again "And about her life span..." Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows "life span? ARE YOU SAYING SHES GONNA DIE SOON?!" Baekhyun stood up and bang the table. The doctor nodded "Yes... She might... She has 6 months to live, cherish it." the doctor stood up and walked outside.

 

WITH YONGHWA OUTSIDE :3

I stood there leaning on the wall besides the door. Sadly i couldnt hear their conversation....Suddenly i saw a bright light. I looked away but it shined brighter. I gave up and looked at the light. It looked like _______. Is it possible that it was her? She started calling me out. "Yonghwa, Yonghwa" the same voice that was calling me when _____ fell. I stood up straight and called her out "______!!!!" She held my shoulder "Yonghwa theres not much time but i just wanted to tell you, I love you." She kissed my lips but i felt nothing. I looked back and once i looked back to where she was. She was gone.

=======================================

Sorry its short i made this on my vacation ill maybe duble dah updaters :3 if anyone is wondering what Baekhyun is gonna do with you  :3 n what Yonghwa will do :D n btw hint hint: Seohyun gonna be in the chapter :3 n woah vains on my hand xD