Ignoring Me?

Twitter Brought Us Together

2 weeks later

Your POV

Week have passed and I haven't had a conversation with him in a while...I tried to have a conversation with him last week but he didn't answer back. Wait...Is he trying to ignore me? What did i do? I thought for a while with my hand on my chin wondering...Oh... Yeah I ditched... Urgh he must be so angry right now. I snapped out and heard a voice. "Excuse me... Excuse me~" I said with caution "Yes?! What?! Where am I?!" I looked around and saw a guy... I saw him smirk and asked me "can you make me the usual..." I was clueless and said "Excuse me?" He scoffed and said "Wow...I can't believe you don't remember me..." Well how am i suppose  to remember you if i cant see your face?! I saw him put his glasses down...it was...Him...

Yonghwa's POV

Wow...She is stupid... I need to find out if its her or not...thats why i came back... I pretended to clear my voice "Um...Coffee..." I saw her roll her eyes and scoffed "Hah! Yeah right..." behind my back. I blinked several times and said "excuse me? Do you want to get fired? I'll go to your boss right now and tell him you refuse to get my coffee?" I saw her eyes widened and i quickly smirked. She nodded and said "Fi-" "Wait!" I whispered "Shoot! So close...Urgh...Its the prince..." I looked at her and she was shocked "Sunbae~!" He looked at me with a cold face and said "Im in charge of  her...and i would never fire her. We all know that the customer is always right but you are just being a jerk. get out of my cafe and never comeback until i get an apology for me and her." He pointed straight at the door commanding me to leave. I rolled my eyes and put my glasses on. I walked to the door and whispered "Snob..." and went outside.

Your POV

Wow... I looked over at Sunbae and bowed "Kamsamnida Sunbae! I owe you! Mr Cho wouldnt do something like that. Actually...Hw would want to fire me..." He messed up my hair and gave me a smile "No problem...hm...Lemme think about it..." I thought I was missing something.Oh my gosh! I rushed over to my phone and Sunbae left. I went straight to twitter and typed quickly.

Me: Um...Hi...What you doing?

....

Yonghwa: Nothing...Just got kicked out of a cafe...

Me: Oh...Good...I thought you were ignoring me...

My eyes widened...Oh my gosh! I cant believe i just sent that!

Yonghwa: Well I was doing that...>.>

Urgh so mean! I knew it~! Im happy he answered back again~! I giggled.

Yonghwa: You know....I just want to meet you...I miss you...

I scoffed thinking ha~! Its just a joke dont get fooled...

Me: Hahaha~! Yeah right~!

Yonghwa: No really...Its like...you are like Seohyun...

My eyes widened...Seohyun?

Me: ...I have to go...Bye...

Seohyun...I sighed...I have no chance...of course because she is the beautiful and bubbly Seohyun...I sighed and went to work.

Yonghwa's POV

I opened the door and there sat Seohyun with her legs crossed looking at me with her sparkling eyes. "Annyong Yonghwa..." I looked at her with a cold face but in the inside...I was shocked...

--------------------------------------------------------

Updated~! Guess whos gonna be Your Husband~! >:D coming up soon~! >:D Sorry short update :P