I wont talk to you anymore....Part 1 aka HYUNG'S LOVE!

Twitter Brought Us Together

Hello! I will be answering comments, questions, and concerns now~! So lets get started~!

Makoto - In the end where it says Your POV it is in your idea, well your characters. When i put the slanted letters it just means you transported somewhere and your POV or the characters is still the same. Hope you dont get confused ^^"" and Thank you im trying to work hard ^^

babypillow - I know right~! Well its suppose to go like that stories need drama right? x3

kimna-young - Thank you~! I'll try to think about what the other chapters will be about when finish my finals kay? :D And thanks for your opinion of minor characters~! I am working on it~ xD

 

Kay~! So while finals here it will only be short. Since the little amount of each chapter i will try updating. The problem is that i cant bold or adjust my font because i will be using a different computer to update. So if you dont mind thank you~! :D I will try editing the font over the weekends :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Week Later

Yonghwa's POV

She hasn't been on Twitter lately... Is there something i did last time?  She seemed so happy... What happened? "HYUNG~~!!! HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG~~" I saw Minhyuk barge into my room. I said with a serious voice "Yes Minhyuk? Can i help you with something?" He nodded cutely "Ne~!... Im hungry...." I heard his stomach growl and i saw him rub it. I stood up and ruffled his hair. "Okay... I'll make you something."  I saw him smile brightly and he bowed "Kamsamnida Hyung~! I owe you~!" We walked over to the kitchen and i made him kimchi soup.

A few minutes after making kimchi soup

I gave Minhyuk the bowl and the took the chopsticks and ate. I smiled....He sure is hungry.... heheh.... He then looked up at me and asked "Hyung... So how is  Seohyun lately?" I blinked clueless. What? Why is he asking me that question? I laughed "Psh~! Seohyun?! What?! Psh~! Why you asking me that question?!" I looked away quickly. I took a glimpse and i saw Minhyuk's face all weird out. He make a cute, curious, pout face "Well... Me and Hyungs know you used to have a crush on her an-" I stood up of my chair furious...Im sorry Minhyuk you shouldnt have mentioned that... I walked away from the table leaving Minhyuk clueless and entered my room. I jumped onto my bed and looked up, I thought for a moment thinking...Everything has been serious lately... Yunhee isnt answering... Seohyun has been quiet... and suddenly my dongsangs are curious... Urgh Ottoke!!! I put a pillow on top of my head and layed there quiet. Suddenly Jonghyun came in with his guitar case still on his back. "Hey Yonghwa, what is up with Minhyuk? Hes pouting while hes eating Kimchi soup... Did u do something?" I nodded "No... I just got angry because of the question he ask but i didnt mean to hurt him.." I sighed and yelled "Minhyuk~! Can you come here for a moment here please~!" I saw  him slowly come to the door while pouting "Are you going to get mad at me again?" I laughed at patted the bed for him to sit down. He sat right next to me and still pouted. I gave him a pat on the back and smiled at him. I said with a sweet voice "Im not mad at you~! So get better okay?"  He stopped pouting at looked at me with a glowing smile "Chincharo?!" I nodded and ruffled his hair "Ne~ Now dont get sad okay?" He stood up with energy "Ne~!" and walked away happily. I then looked at Jonghyun and he was smirking. "He sure is cute." I smirked and raised my eyebrows up and down and said "So you got a thing for him? Eh Eh~?" His eyes widden "Aniyo~! Psh! I like women~!" He walked away a little furious. I chuckled "Hahah Jonghyun...so easy to fool..." I felt happy again and walked around the dorm. I then saw Jungshin eat a salad. I smirked and went up to Jungshin. He looked up at me and said "Ne hyung?" I smiled and patted his head "Now dont get to tall now~! Your already tall enough~ Taller then me~ Even though im the shortest...Heheh... Keep working hard~! Fighting!" I put my fist up in the air. Jungshin smiled and put his fist up in the air yelling "Fighting~!" I chuckled. Im glad i have some great dongsangs...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its short remember i said i got finals~! :P dont worry it might end next week xD starting...weds... or thurs.... x3