Being apart (part 2)

Twitter Brought Us Together

2 days have passed and Baekhyun as finally conformed ________ move. All he has to do is get a transportation and they are on their way... What will Yonghwa do about this?

 

"Baekhyun-ah~ Yah~ Baekhyun-ah!" Suho shook him trying to wake him up. Suho went over to Baekhyun's ear. "YEAH BAEKHYUN-AH YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOUR FLIGHT!" Baekhyun quickly woke up. He yelled "YEAH! WHY DID YOU SCREAM IN MY EAR!" Suho sighed and rolled his eyes. "I tried my best to wake you up but you wont answer so the only way was to scream in your ear."  Suho sighed "Your going to be late for your flight. Breakfast is on the table for you." Baekhyun nodded "Ne~" When Suho left Baekhyun plopped back into bed and looked at the ceiling. He whispered "Its time...."

After Breakfast

"Bye Hyungs~! See you later!" I took my luggages and headed off. After Baekhyun closed the door he heard a strange noise. "Bllllllyeeee~!" He smirked. Ah hyungs...What can i do without you.Baekhyun loved s. They were always funny at times. Even when there is no need for a laugh.

Over at the CN BLUE Dorm~!

Yonghwa yelled "Hey guys! Meet you in a few im just going to the hospital really quickly!" Right when Yonghwa was going to close the door. "HYUNG WAIIT!!!!" Jungshin came rushing to the door. Jungshin was out of breath. "Hyung....Can you get back patches for us? My back feels kind of sore...." Jungshin over reacted and felt his back groaning. Yonghwa sighed and rolled his eyes. "Fine...dont expect me to come home early though...." He jumped and smiled "OH THANK YOU HYUNG!" Yonghwa's eyes widened and pointed at Jungshin "YEAH! DIDNT YOU SAY YOUR BACK HURTS?!" Jungshin started groaning and feeling his back "Hyung~ Just... Get...the patches~!" I sighed "Fine! Just go!" He smiled "Kamsamnida! I owe you!" When he was about to leave he mumbled "You sure do..."

At the hospital parking lot

Yonghwa hopped out of his car and locked it. Suddenly when he turned around something caught his eyes. It was _______ being taken away by hospital men and Baekhyun looking as if he constructed all of it. ( well he did)

Yonghwa ran over to him and punched his face causing him to fall. He pulled Baekhyun up. "What is this?!" Yonghwa yelled. Baekhyun smirked and answered "can't you see it? I'm moving _____ to another hospital. In the STATES." Yonghwa punched him again causing Baekhyun's nose to bleed. "You little..." Yonghwa grumbled. He started to chuckle "Little what?" Yonghwa yelled "YOU LITTLE BRAT! YOU KNOW ________LOVES ME TOO RIGHT?!" Baekhyun stopped smirking and chuckling and looked away from Yonghwa's face. Yonghwa got impatient "ANSWER ME!" Baekhyun quickly stood up and yelled at him causing Yonghwa's eyes to widen "I KNOW STOP RUBBING IT IN! I KNOW SHE LOVES YOU AND I KNOW YOU LOVE HER! I ENVY YOU! YOU GET ALL HER LOVE AND I DON'T! I PLANNED THIS TO MAKE A DIFFRENCE! FOR HER TO LOVE ME!  AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE'S GOING THROUGH! WANT ME TO TELL YOU?! SHE HAS A LIFE SPAN AND MIGHT FORGET THINGS SHE LOVES! IT SEEMS PAINFUL! EVEN FOR HER! SO JUST....GET OUT OF OUR WAYS! LET HER BE HAPPY! SHE SEEMS LIKE SHE'S GOING THROUGH LOTS OF DRAMA SINCE YOU CAME SO LEAVE!" everyone was looking at them. Yonghwa sighed and looked at him again. He said quietly "Fine...I surrender... I just want to see ______ happy. If you know what your doing then fine...I'll follow you..." Baekhyun looked at him seriously "Then date Seohyun...I know how much she likes you. Date her. Make her happy." Yonghwa answered back "I dont think I-" He inturrupted "You dont think you can? Well you can if you can make ______happy you can make her happy. Now Go...."

Yonghwa sighed and left... After what they have been though....everything was gone... ______ was going to start a new life now.... With or without Yonghwa.

------------------------------

Sorreh havent updated in a while. Im working on "What can i do without you" and "When nerds become popular" ^^" if your an exotic kinda you are free to read it :D Okay so the thing is that this fanfic might end :3 sorreh sorreh sorreh sorreh xD it just seems like its a good time to close it since ive been doing this since late 2011? xD So hope you understand! Kamsamnida!