Preview & SHOWING YOUR GOOOODDS with EXO-K

Twitter Brought Us Together

After you danced and sang Exo's mouths were shaped as a O. They were amazed by your fantastic performance.

Kai: Wow... Thats the best dancing I've seen from a girl except SNSD....

Sehun: Noona~ Tharanghae~! (Pwahahaha~ Cute. I made him do his lisp x3)

D.O: Fantastic vocal chords you got there...

Suho: Wow... You should work here and audition~

Chanyeol:Nice job Noona~

Baekhyun went up to you and gave you a tight hug. "You were amazing _______-ah~! Is there anything else up your sleeves i dont know about?" You slapped Baekhyun's shoulder yelling cutely "Annniiiyyooo~~ I think?" and giggled. Baekhyun pouted and rubbed his shoulder.

 

At night

"Yonghwa this is beautiful~!" You looked at the shining stars up at the dark blue sky. You layed on the moist grass feeling refreshed. Yonghwa layed beside you holding your hands asking "I wish we can stay like this forever..." You nodded "Yeah its so peaceful." You closed your eyes and heard the soft wind blow. Suddenly you felt a soft moist lips felt yours... Your first kiss...

--------------------------------

Note: You will no longer work in the cafe and see sunbae me sorry. You will work in an Entertainment~! :D You may comment on what is your favorite entertainment  and the one with most names wins :D Kamsamnida~ Im gonna be busy on Summer Vacation after all -_-"" so I will kinda have like 1 or 2 week breaks so ill update next week for this chapter x3 its already lingering that your gonna kiss someone x3

---------------------------------

 Your POV (its a here and there thing x3 sorry its mashed up :P)

You bowed and greeted "Annyeong! _______ imnida~! You may call me noona!" and gave them a bright smiled that would melt their hearts. They were shocked with your outstanding greeting and amazing looks. Well, except for Baekhyun pouting and complaining '_______-ah~ Why can't i call you noona~?!" You sighed with disagreement "Aniyo.... Your my fiance... and I need to call you Oppa." Exo-K was more shocked not knowing you were going to marry Baekhyun soon. As for Baekhyun he glowed with a big smile and skipped around with stupidity on his face...  Everyone looked at you with amazement. Kai asked you "So your gonna get married to..." He looked at Baekhyun still skipping joyfully and continued "this... fluffy thing?" I nodded and sighed "Yeah... You cant believe it eh?" He nodded. You got annoyed by Baekhyun's glee and dreaming that you yelled "YAH! BYUN BAEKHYUN! SIT DOWN RIGHT NOW OR ELSE ILL MAKE YOU! AND YOU WONT LIKE IT!!!" He stopped and quickly runned to his seat scared. You smirked and asked "So... anything you want to know?" Suho said "Well do you want us to introduce?" You scoffed "Psh! Its fine i got it" and smiled squeeling "This is going to be fun~" They all sat down and you tried naming all of them. You first went to Suho and pointed "Suho~ Leader of Exo-K" He nodded  and clapped for getting it right. You went over to Chanyeol "Chanyeol~ The Rapper, Tallest, and Is shipping with Baekhyun. or should i say my Fiance." Baekhyun clapped loudly for hearing me say he was my fiance. Chanyeol agreed with the first 2 but with the shipping he made a weird face. You went over to D.O. "D.O~ Strong Vocalist"  He nodded. You went over to Kai "Kai~ Dancing Machine, 2nd Maknae, and as I call 'The y one'" He made a weird face after i called him "The y one" I laughed and patted him on the head. I went to Sehun and i pinched his cheeks "Sehun~ Or should i say Thehun~ Oh~ Your sooo cute~~~" I was too busy thinking of how cute he was to even define him. I then went to Baekhyun. He gave me a puppy face and a smile. I looked into those bright sparkling Brown eyes that wanted me to say he was perfect. I smiled and scoffed "Baekhyun~ Shipping with Chanyeol....Thats all" I smirked and his face started to melt into sadness. He jumped out of his chair yelling "Thats it?! Shipping with Chanyeol?!?!?!?" I nodded "Ne~~!!" He nodded "Ani ani~ It cant be like this I am your Fiance!" I giggled and patted him on the head saying with a glee voice "There there~ There will be more~" He pouted and heading to his seat. Sehun raised his hand "Noona~ Can you dance and sing for us?" I was shocked by the question "Anniii~~ I cant~~~" Kai said "Yes you can~~!! Everyone~! Do an aegyo on her!" They all did an aegyo and made innocent eyes. While they did that they complained "Noooonnnaaaa~~~~~ Nooooonnnnnnnnaaaaaa~~~~~ Noooooooooonnnnnnaaaaaaaa~~~~!!!!" I started to pout and said "Fine~! What song do you want me to do?" They all yelled "TELL ME YOUR WISH!!!!" I sighed and made my position...

I danced and sang to Tell Me Your Wish. I even put my own style to it and even the leg thing! Suddenly the song ended and i was out of breath. The worse thing was that i was wearing high heels too. Urgh~! How can Girls' Generation deal with this?!?! I looked up and everyone was amazed.  Exo's mouths were shaped as a O. They were amazed by your fantastic performance.

Kai: Wow... Thats the best dancing I've seen from a girl except SNSD....

Sehun: Noona~ Tharanghae~! (Pwahahaha~ Cute. I made him do his lisp x3)

D.O: Fantastic vocal chords you got there...

Suho: Wow... You should work here and audition~

Chanyeol:Nice job Noona~

Baekhyun went up to you and gave you a tight hug. "You were amazing _______-ah~! Is there anything else up your sleeves i dont know about?" You slapped Baekhyun's shoulder yelling cutely "Annniiiyyooo~~ I think?" and giggled. Baekhyun pouted and rubbed his shoulder. Hm... Maybe they are right... I should audition somewhere.... but not here... Baekhyun would be annoying me and i wont concentrate! I bowed "Kamsamnida Boys~! You made me find my talent~" You turned to Baekhyun and gave him a kiss on the cheek "Kamsamnida Oppa~ I'll be leaving first enjoy practice~!" You scurried off leaving Baekhyun clueless with that mark on his cheek.

------------------------------------------------------

Part 1~! Part 2 will be with Yonghwa only :D Kay kay? :D Happiness~~!! :D Yonghwa~! Make it romantic kay?!??!! Yonghwa make me proud!!!!