chapter 41

my heart

 

TIFFANY POV

Weird things happen today....my father and Mr Im hang out together outside...isn’t that weird?

 

I’m with my unnie in the kitchen....she making breakfast now....

 

Suddenly she put a tray of breakfast in front of me...

 

“send it to yoona in the room....” my unnie smile at me....

 

“no...u send it...she doesn’t want to see me....” that’ the truth...i don’t want to make our situation become more worse....

 

“how u know? She doesn’t even said anything....u send it...my job here still not finish fany ah...” i keep thinking.....

 

She must be still sleeping...so i just take and put it beside her bed right?

 

No need to say anything and see her right?

 

I carefully bring the tray...my leg better now....i can move more fast now....

 

I stop for a while in front of the door and take a depth breath....

 

I open the door and i see her still sleeping...i move slowly and sit slowly beside the bed....

 

I feel pain if i bent my leg to put the tray....i turn around and ready to get up but something happen....

 

Something slowly wrap in my waist...i could feel a hand hugs my waist and she put her head on my shoulder....

 

I feel so surprise that my body is so tense up now...i didn’t move at all.....

 

“yoona....” i whisper slowly...she move a bit and tighter her hugs....

 

“just for a minutes...please...” she whisper it...i just let it be....i feel happy somehow that i know she hugs me again....

 

I feel so warm and safe when she hugs me like this....

 

I could feel my shirt around the shoulder is wet...i turns around a bit and i see her crying....

 

Now she let out a sob...my eyes tear too....she still hugs me and i sense she doesn’t want to let go in this time....

 

I whisper slowly...

 

“ yoona ya....mianhae...” i close my eyes and my tears at my cheek....

 

 

TAEYEON POV

What happen yesterday really surprise everybody...lucky that media doesn’t know anything....

 

Maybe they doesn’t regonize yoona and fany.....

 

I know fany not leaving and yoona with her now....i don’t why everything look complicated now...

 

We want to go and look yoona but our manager said the risk is high....so we need to wait....

 

I call fany but she doesn’t answer me...

 

This making us worried.....i hope everything gonna be fine....

 

 

TIFFANY POV

What happen in the morning really affect me....yoona doesn’t say anything but when she cry i feel so weak....

 

She hugs me and i feel like she still my yoona...but i’m not sure...

 

She out with my father and Mr Im....i don’t know where they go...my unnie also don’t know....i’m just staying at home....

 

Unnie and me watching tv but i don’t even know what story...i’m not even focus to tv.....

 

Suddenly unnie phone ring....she pick up...

 

“dae...appa....” it’s my father....

 

“dinner...tonight?” we having dinner tonight

 

“dae appa....we will be ready....” unnie end the call....she look at me....

 

“tonight we dinner outside with appa...are u okay with it?” unnie ask me...

 

“i’m okay....”

 

Usually appa like to have dinner at home....i just continue watching tv....

 

TAEYEON POV

“unnie i need your help” i got shock when i open the door and there yoona standing in front of the door....

 

“oh...u scared me...ya!! “ i make annoying face....

 

“can u help me?” yoona seem desperate...

.

“of course...anything yoong.....what is it?” yoona just smile at me....

 

She look weird now......

 

a/n : i'm really a yoonaddict....help me!!!!!!!!!