chapter 30

my heart

 

FANY POV

My sister leave me with taeyeon...i don’t know how in the world that i see tayeon here....i just arrived in korea yesterday....

 

Maybe this is what they call destiny....i look at her face...how i miss all of them.....taeyeon hug me really tight just now when she see my face......

 

I feel so shock to see her....she even cry to see me....icry too.....now the  atmosphere is too awkward...she just look at me....

 

I don’t what to say...i don’t know......what should i say to taeyeon....i left them without a word....not a single word....

 

I think they must hate me......

 

“you look skinny fany ah....why you have that with you?” taeyeon ask me....she point to the cane that i carry around....

 

“i still fat tae....” i look at the cane....i don’t know how to explain that to her....

 

What should i say....

 

“we miss u fany....” my tears fall when taeyeon said that....that make me feel so worse....i’m a bad friend....

 

“i’m sorry....i’m really sorry....” i keep cry...taeyeon hug me....i feel so wronged....

 

“you have to tell me fany ah....i know you not going to leave us just like that...tell me” should i tell taeyeon....??

 

“i’m sorry.......”

 

YOONA POV

Today is really busy day....i got a big project....they so much work...i feel so tired....i arrived at home....i got on my room and i lie down on my bed....

 

I close my eyes....my tears fall from my eyes....everytime i close my eyes i still see her....she always inside me....

 

I don’t know until when i should be like this....she not going to be with me anymore....

 

I hate her....

 

Without i realize my hand keep play with the necklace around my neck....it’s fany necklace....i hate her but i can’t throw our memory together....

 

Our memory....

 

But then someone call me....it’s uee...

 

“hello...uee ya....” i pick my phone lazily.....

 

“u arrived already?” uee is so sweet to me...every night she will call me to check if i’m okay...

 

“yea...i’m on my bed now....”

 

“get a rest okay....tomorrow we will sign the contract...i don’t want you to miss it”

 

“i know...thank you for remind me again....”

 

“it’s nothing...sweet dream honey”

 

“thank you...sweet dream u too” i hung up the phone....i feel sleepy though....

 

I sleep in my work suit....

 

TAEYEON POV

“ i follow yonghwa....it’s my choice when he so determine to hurt yoona if i continue to be with yoona....i was so afraid that time...he already try to hurt yoona.....”

 

I listen to fany story....somehow i know that something was wrong that day....

 

“why could solve the problem fany if you tell me....” i hold fany hand....

 

“i think that gonna be waste tae...he so crazy that time...he even had a gun....he try to hit yoona with car....i don’t think there gonna be a solution to that” fany just look down....

 

Now i know that she been keep a burden alone in her shoulder...i’m her bestfriend yet i didn’t know that she had a problem.....

 

“he’s crazy...”

 

“i think it will the best if i leave yoona....no one gonna hurt yoona...i leave her somewhere that i know she will be safe....”

 

I cry when she said that...she really love yoona....

 

“what happen with your leg...?” i’m so curious...what happen...?

 

“i got an accident” she look outside again....

 

“accident...how can that happen....?” this thing getting complicated......

 

“i get a plane to state with yonghwa....he plan to marry me there...but i guess it didn’t happen....we rode a car and we got into accident when he lose control to the car....”

 

“are u okay fany ah?” fany smile at me....it’s been two years since i see that smile again

 

“i’m okay now....i’ve been in coma for one year...but my life is still there....i woke up...but my leg is not same anymore....for some reason i hope i didn’t woke up that time” fany touch her feet....somehow i know that leg is giving a pain to her....

 

“don’t say that...what about him?” i ask her....i touch her hand...

 

“he died in that accident....but i still can remember when he apologise to me before he died....he died in front of my eyes....his face still in my head....” fany keep smile but i know that smile is nothing.....

“why u don’t come home?” i ask her....if she come home everything should be much more easy.....

“i don’t want to comeback and hurt yoona again....”

 

a/n : update....thanks for all the comment

this fic....i also keep thinking about the ending....hurmmm