chapter 27

my heart

 

 

a/n : update...don't hate me..hehe

listen to forever - snsd , i love you - taeyeon.....

it give me feeling when reading this.......

YOONA POV

 

I wasl like crazy person run on the road just now...now i’m my room...my members drag me at last...i don’t want to go home until i find fany....

 

I lie down on the bed...i been calling her like a thousand time....where are you fany ah? Please don’t say that you really leaving me....you promise me....

 

I feel like i lie on something...i get up and i see a paper....i look it....

 

It’s fany writing...i open it and read it...

 

She really leaving me...why?...why? i on my knee cry so hard....

 

Baby...

 

 

TAEYEON POV

 

What was fany thinking? I don’t believe she would chose yonghwa...no way except something happen...

 

Fany don’t tell me anything....i went to check on yoona....she alone in her room...yoona is in shocked right now..

 

I open a bit of her door...i see her on her knee....i rush to her....what happen?

 

I hug yoona....she cry really hard...then sunny come to the room...she look shocked looking at us...then she pick something on the floor....

 

It’s a letter....sunny read it....she look shock...then she go and hug yoona....i take that letter from sunny...

 

I read it...

 

Yoona ya....mianhae...i need to make decision...

I think this is the best decision....

Please forget me and i love you

 

My tears fall...fany ah...why are u so stupid....? three of us cry there...i feel so sorry to yoona.....

 

I need to find fany...but i don’t know where she go?

 

 

SUNNY POV


it’s been really hard on yoona...i know it...she so hurt...her silence tell me something....she really hurt...

 

She don’t even utter one words after she read fany letter...me and taeyeon think better if we sleep with her last night...

 

Yoona keep cry whole night and then she fall asleep...she must been really hurt....i don’t understand fany...she love yoona but why she leave her..?

 

I open my eyes...i see a light from the window...i rub my eys and sit on the bed...i see taeyeon beside me...that dork kid..she even snore at time like this....

 

But then i remember something...where yoona? She sleep beside me last night...we afraid she will do something stupid...we need to keep eye on her...

 

But now she missing....i shake taeyeon body...

 

“wake up....where yoona?” i shake taeyon like crazy now...this dork kid still doesnt want to get up.....

 

I pinch her...then she wake up....

 

“what? I need my sleep” she whine at me...

 

“yoona gone...she’s not here” taeyeon now start panic....where this kid go?

 

But then i see yoona left note on the table....

 

I need time alone...

I’ll be back soon

Maybe yoona really need a time...

 

 

YOONA POV

 

I need time alone...i need to think...what happen in my life now? i don’t know either...i feel like i stop breathing for a moment...

 

I need to get away from this for a while...fany broke my heart...she promise me...why she can’t keep it?

 

This question keep appear in my mind...i need to go to a place...it’s been a long time since i go there....

 

I take a bus...i hope people doesn’t regonize me...i wear a cap and sweater...

 

I want to find fany but i don’t know where she go...she leave me...

 

Should i go after her....but she broke her promise to me....this really hurt me...real hurt...

 

I need some answer...

 

I arrive at the place i want...i go down from the bus and walk along the road...there’s no one here...

 

I see her...i see my mom grave....i go that grave and sit beside it....suddenly i feel so sad...i cry really hard...

 

“mom...” i need to let out what i feel in my heart....

 

“why everybody leaving me? First you and now her....” i got really frustrated

 

“wae? Wae? You leave me when i need you the most and now she doing a same thing...i can’t take this anymore mom...both of you promise me but you two broke it like nothing and left me hanging on my own...”

 

I don’t know if my mom really hear this....

 

“is promise made to be broken? Tell me...i want to know....what should i do now?” i cry non stop now.....

 

“ i hate....... both of you” with that i left that place and i made my decision....

 

I want to go away...nothing for me here...i'm never gonna come back here...