chapter 8

my heart

 

 

CHAPTER 8

FANY POV

 

I kissed her….i love her too….she my crush….she my angel…I so glad she confess to me…

thanks t taeyeon actually….she act lovey dovey to me this few weeks to make yoona jelous….

Apparently her plan a success and I’m the most happy person on planet right now….thank you taeyeon….

Yoona keep crying after I told her I love her….she just can’t stop….

she still hugs me and I don’t think she gonna let me go in this times…

.i ask her to stop crying but doesn’t stop and at lat I just let her cry….

Then I saw sooyoung carry Jessica like a koala from kitchen…she smile and I wonder if her hear what we said…..

“sooyoung..? what are you doing here?”

“I got drink from kitchen…then I saw two of you…I don’t want to interrupts so I just watch from kitchen” sica is still sleeping…

she really like a koala….why sooyoung love her very much??? Give me the answer!!!hahahaha

“so you saw everything?” yoona still hugs and she never want to let go evendo sooyoung is there…..

“hi sooyoung unnie”that the only words yoona said to sooyoung….

“hi yoona…take your time okay…”

“okay….”

“yup I saw everything fany….i’m happy for both of you….i’m going up ok...i wanna continue my movie….” Sooyoung got up and yoona still hugs me….i just let her….she really love me huh? Huhu…

 

YOONA POV

 

We sat on sofa and I still hugs her…I told you I don’t want to let go anywhere….hahaha

She keep touching my hair…I love that….i smell her scent…it’s so addicting…..

“why you love me yoona?”

“I don’t have an answer for that..why you love me?”

“I don’t know too…I fall in love with you when I saw your dance a few years ago….”

“I fall in love with you when the first day we meet….”

“that when we thirteen yoona….that very long time…how you can keep it secret?”

“I don’t know but it’s hurt sometimes…yuri unnie know about my feeling towards you….”

“taeyeon also know my feeling toward you…”

“why does she need to make feel like that…”

“like what yoona?”

“don’t want to answer you”

“hahaha…I make her do it…I thought you have feeling for me and I wanna try….i don’t know that actually works….”

“you plan this? Bad unnie…”

“but it’s works right?...you should thanks me….”

“thank you….”  Then other members comes home…I have a lot explanation to them….yoona still doesn’t want to let me go…..

Yoona is so cuteee…..

 

YOONA POV

 

I woke up when I feel  a sun light  from the curtain…I see around me…this is not my room….where am i?

Everything is pink…I turn to my left and I see fany picture and I smile to see that…she really beautifull….

Oh right…yuri unnie let me sleep with fany unnie last night cause I don’t want to let her go…haha…I’m so childish….

I turn to my right looking for my heart but I can’t find her …I sit and make my way to bathroom to wash a bit….after that I lazily walk to kitchen and I saw fany and taeyeon are cooking breakfast and seohyun at the table to set up the table….

I walk to the kitchen and fany see me…she walk to me and give me a peck on my lips…I smile….

“baby…you awake…sit on the table…” I follow the order and I sit… but my eyes still looing at fany unnie…she already wash up..oh…I forgot…she got schedule this morning….that why she up so early and have time to make breakfast…

“unnie …u have schedule this morning…”

“yes…I don’t know when it will finish…maybe until evening…u have one yoona?”

“no…I’m free toay…my drama Is finish”

“u need to rest okay….u look tired these days….”

“okay unnie…” then I see taeyeon unnie look at me….her smile is not a good one…..i’m in trouble this morning…

“seohyun~ah….u know…last night there is one person doesn’t want to let her love go….she hugs her really tight”

“I know unnie….that person even sleep in her lover room…I’m so jealous unnie” seohyun look at taeyeon…..i glare at maknae but it’s doesn’t make any different…..

“it’s so romantic….hahaha” fany unnie sit beside me and put a few pancake in front of me….

“taeyeon….stop it….we want to eat….”fany unnie said to taeyeon…..

“I don’t want to”

“if u don’t want I need to tell sunny something”

“hell no….don’t u ever dare to tell her anything”

“don’t tease yoona then….”

“you lucky yoona….” Taeyeon glare at me…

“what you wanna tell sunny unnie?” I ask fany unnie

“oh…nothing…let’s eat…” I don’t want ask any further cause I know it’s seret between fany unnie and taeyeon unnie….i just let it go….

Then fany unnie feed me the pancake…

“unnie I can eat myself”

“just eat…” I just eat but I love when she feed me….then others member come down one by one….

Sooyoung then come to sit beside me and said

“sica baby look…fany feed yoona….can you feed me too?” sooyoung makeher pout and

“okay baby…wait at the table….” Sooyoung then merong at me….she so childish….i just laughing at her….

Every one talk about their schedule for today and me and sooyoung doesn’t have schedule today…I can play a game with her….so excited….but then…

“don’t play game with sooyoung…you cannot get enough rest….” I pout at fany…but she doesn’t even care….but I will play anyway…hahahaha

“okay….i will try…” everyone about to leave…fany unnie give a peck on my lips and leave me….

I say goodbye to everyone else….i got to my room to bath and I promise sooyoung to play my ps3 with her today…I’m sorry fany baby….

 

a/n : i'm thinking about making some storm.....

i thinking about a big one....hehe (evil laugh)

can i? haha