chapter 39

my heart

 

YOONA POV

Tell me if i’m crazy....ive been talking to my dead mom....now i’m all alone in this rooftop....

 

I keep thinking what should i do....i play wih my necklace...i know she leaving....

 

But i don’t know what to do...my heart hurt so much when she left me two years ago....

 

But i can’t just forget everything she did....

 

Yesterday when she talk it’s hurt me too but i hate her....

 

She broke her promise...our promise....

 

She leave me.....

 

Bu now if she leave again my heart still hurt so it’s doesn’t matter...

 

Whether i chose her or not my heart still hurt.....

 

Fany ah...i’m sorry.....

 

I can’t do it.........

 

TAEYEON POV

Fany leaving and everyone really sad...maknae really make me cry....after fany enter the gate maknae ask something to me...

 

“where is yoona unnie? Why everyone not doing anything...that fany unnie there” maknae really burst out....

 

Maknae really not like this..

 

“taeyeon unnie...do something...fany unnie leaving again........” yuri come and hugs seohyun....

 

Suddenly i see yoona run towards us....she looking for something....she come to us....

 

“where the hell u been?...she leaving already..” i yell at her....

 

Yoona cross the gate....she run down a few guards there...she keep running to the next gate where fany waiting to enter the plane....

 

She push a few innocent people..now there a lot of guards chase her....

 

When she at the next gate they caught her.....yoona keep struggle to enter that gate...we know yoona really strong....

 

Everybody looking at yoona now....

 

But then she yell.....

 

“let go of me....” she keep struggle with those guard....

 

“fany ah....don’t go...” yoona yell with all her heart....

 

Fany already one step inside the gate....her father and her sister behind fany....

 

When yoona yell all of them looking at yoona....

 

Yoona look like a crazy person....

 

“fany ah....don’t go....” yoona cry with all her heart....

 

I cry so hard looking at yoona...she already hurt too much now...

 

“let me go....fany ah...don’t leave me again...” fany just stand there with her father and her unnie...

 

She just cry there....

 

“u promise me...don’t go....”

 

Everything move slowly in front of my eyes...how yoona keep struggle with those guards....

 

Fany cry inside that gate...our manager try to hide us....if media find us....we will be news headlines.....

 

I don’t know what happen after that......

a/n : just a few more chapters