chapter 5

my heart

 

 

CHAPTER 5

PRESENT

 

YOONA POV

I see yuri unnie crying today….i don’t know what happen….then sooyoung unnie tell me that maknae going out with yonghwa again…..i wonder if they in a relationship….i hope not…..

“yuri unnie….are u okay?” yuri unnie not respon to me….

I sit beside her and suddenly she hug me….i know she crying again….i just keep quiet….i just let her cry….

“I don’t if I bear with this anymore yoona….i such a fool person….i don’t want to confess to her….then she with someone else now…..i don’t know what to do anymore…..i want her…” she tell me..

“I don’t know  unnie….i also don’t have a courage to confess yet….”

“we are pathetic yoona”

“yes we are” I laugh

 

 

FANY POV

I saw yoona today….she said she want to see me alone today….she wanna tell me something….i wonder what it is….

“tae tae…I go home first okay….yoona want to see me”

“oh..okay…I see at home then….” Manager oppa send me home….i only saw yoona shoe outside our dorm…..

 

 

YOONA POV

 

I decide to confess to fany unnie today…I said I wanna see her at home…she agree….

I heard front door open….i know it’s fany unnie…..

I hope everything gonna be fine…..she see me in the living room….she come to me….i got up from cushion and face her….

“yoona….why u want see me??”

“fany unnie….do you love taeyeon unnie?” I ask her

“why u ask that? Of course I love her….i love u too….”

I let out a heavy sigh…..

“what’s wrong yooona???” she stare at me…..

“I wanna tell u something…I don’t think I can keep it anymore”

“what it is?” she waiting for my answer…I look into her eyes…looking for some encouragement…

“unnie…I hate myself for feeling like this….i hate myself because I cannot forget about you…..i hate myself when my  heart want you all the time…I hate myself because my eyes only looking at you…I hate my self when my mind only thinking about you….i hate myself because I only want to hear you voice everyday…I hate this feeling….it feel really hurts sometimes ….”

my tears is waiting it’s time to hit my cheek

Fany unnie face only looking at me with a blur expression….then slowly turns into expressionless….it’s make me more worry….

“unnie….i love u..u means whole world to me…u have  my heart and I cannot get my heart back”

I take a deep breath…. …I feel all my burden is gone…I feel more light…..

“I know u won’t feel the same for me but it’s okay” I already crying….

“i just wanna u to forget everything I said so that I can be at the same place like always….if u can’t forget it I don’t think our friendship can be the same anymore”

I held her hand….she already crying but she still stare at me…I don’t like her to cry…please don’t cry….

“I just want you to be happy and that would be enough for me..i cannot ask you more than that cause your heart does not belong to me…..i hope you be happy with person u love”

I touch her cheek…I smile at her…looking at that face with my love for the last time…..

I know everything about to change after this….but I try my best to make it back normal again…..

I walk away from her….my tears not going to stop  soon…..it feel so hurts…..now I know the feeling when we not able to be with the person we love….i’t make you feel miserable……

My heart want to see her again but my head not listen to my heart….i close my eyes and start to walk away….