chapter 13

my heart

 

 

 

TIFFANY POV


someone send flower to me again..i know who that person is...i really hate him now...he really don’t understand my words or he have an ear problem....

I said i don’t like him....why that so hard for him to understand me.....

Yoona look at me...she look jealous....i make an innocent face....

“who send that fany?” yuri ask me...yoona still look at me....

“i don’t know...that person doesn’t write a name” i said....

“is it taecyeon?” yoona make a curious angry face...

“i don’t know baby...”

“ that person must know you cause not everybody know our real address” yuri said while she keep watching that movie.....

Of course this person know our address....he been stalking me ever since.....

Maknae then enter her room while still talking to her phone...i look at yuri....she look sad...i wish i can help her but i’m also on a lot of problem now......

I put that flower on the table behind the couch...i don’t really want to watch it....even do that flower is beautiful....

Yoona is more pretty than that....yoona still look sad though.....

Then i hug her.....she want to say something to me but i kiss her...

“i...” i kiss her again.....

“what.....” i kiss her again....then she got frustrated and she doesn’t talk anymore....

“i love u...” i said to her and then i watch that movie....yoona hug me more tight....i think she really jealous now....

Yuri look at us

“you guys really rub a salt to my wound you know?” we just look at yuri and laugh....there’s nothing we can do yuri.....

 

 

TAEYEON POV

Today only me and sunny have a photoshoot....other member at home....

Fany already with yoona...i’m jealous to them.....i really respect yoona cause she brave enough to confess to fany when she realize that fany could reject her....

I’m not brave enough cause i don’t want to lose sunny....but day by day i feel like i’m still losing her....she really close to hyomin....even today hyomin come at our  set to see sunny....

I just at them...they really close...i should just follow fany advice to tell sunny about my feeling but i’m so afraid to lose sunny....

I don’t know what she feel about me....what she think about me....i keep looking at sunny and hyomin....my heart is bleeding now...

My tears almost fall but i keep it...i don’t want sunny know about my feeling towards her.....

When we finish we go home with manager oppa...i been so quiet and doesn’t make any sound...i really don’t want to talk....

Sunny keep asking me about some stuff but i’m really not on the mood...i just keep quiet....i know sunny angry at me for not reply any of her words....

She also keep quiet and we arrive at our home....i just walk through the living room....other member there except maknae...

I just walk to my room....when i enter then sunny also enter the room....she look angry but i just ignore it.....then she close the door really loud....

I look at her....what wrong with her...

“why u not speak a word with me?” sunny ask me....i look at her......

“nothing....”

“that not a words that i want to hear from you....what wrong this days?...u are so cold to me..” sunny raise her voice at me....she really angry this time i think....

“no...i’m not...it just your feeling...” i still deny the thing....

“no..i’m not stupid taeyeon...you act different in front of other member...can u just tell me what’s wrong?” sunny move more near to me....

“it’s nothing okay...” i raise my voice as well...i don’t know why i do that.....

“stop saying nothing will you...everything is not okay between us” situation is more worse now....

“stop say thing nonsense...”

“then tell me what wrong with you today” sunny raise her voice...i don’t know what really happen but then i get so angry.....

“i’m jealous okay...i’m jealous watching you with hyomin...is it what you want to hear...i love u okay....i so in love with you that i’m so jealous...is it that answer enough for u?” there a tears in my eyes...i got so angry when sunny raise her voice....

“tae...” sunny just look at me....

“it’s so hurt to just see u with someone else...i keep this feeling so that i don’t lose you as my friend but if this what u really want to know...yes...i love u...” my tears fall to my cheek.....

“i know i’m stupid to tell u this now...but i don’t know how i got this feeling...i hate myself for feeling like this....so don’t ask me question anymore” i got out from our room....

I take my sweeter and got out from the house...i walk fast...i don’t want to talk to anybody.....i know my other member keep call my name....

I just walk....for some reason i feel a bit relieve when i tell everything to sunny....maybe this is what yoona feel back then when she confess to fany...

 

a/n : update....i'm off from work today

so maybe double update? hehe

thanks for read my story and dont forget to comment