chapter 24

my heart

 

 

 

 

 

YURI POV

We at living room now....situation between me and seohyun is really not good....i don’t know what to do...i’ve been avoiding her....

 

She also do that to me....so basicly we doesn’t talk for about one day and a half...but it’s really killing me...i don’t know if other member notice about what happen between me and maknae...

 

I hope they doesn’t but sunny seem to know something....i’ve been avoiding her too....

 

What happen that night really out of my control...i don’t really remember how that really happen...but one thing that i know is i feel so much love that night....

 

I got some love from someone that i really love...she must be angry at me now...

 

We in the living room...everybody happy fany buy everyone a present...i’m happy just to see yoona happy right now....

 

Fany go somewhere but yoona doesn’t realize it....i saw taeyeon talk to fany at the door...but i don’t know what is it about...it’s look right a serious matter...

 

Then i see taeyeon go back to her room...everyone seem doesn’t care about this thing right now....

 

Sooyoung come from kitchen...she eat a food that fany give to her....she look so happy...aish...that shiksin....

 

She come to living room and she said something that make yoona realize something.....

 

“fany ah...thank you...i love....” but fany is not here right now....yoona look beside her....

 

“where is my girlfriend?” everyone look at yoona....

 

 

 

YOONA POV

 

Where fany go...i’ve been searching all over the house...she just beside me just now...then i look at yuri unnie....

 

She seem weird today...look like she been avoiding something...i ask her later...

 

Then yuri unnie say something to me....

 

“try ask taeyeon...i think she talk to fany just now...”

 

“thank you unnie” i rush to taeyeon room....sunny unnie follow me...i open the door....i see taeyeon unnie at her window looking something...

 

She look surprise to see me...i wonder why....

 

“unnie...where fany go?” she look more surprise...

 

“i don’t know...” she lie...i know her face when she lie....she look nervous...

 

“u lie...unnie....tell me...why she go out without tell me anything?” i go closer to taeyeon unnie....

 

“baby..are u hiding something?” suddenly suuny unnie ask that to taeyeon unnie...

 

“urmm...no....no...” taeyeon unnie look so nervous....suuny unnie look like she still doesn’t satisfied with that answer....

 

“baby....” sunny unnie glare at taeyeon unnie.....i just look at them....

 

“ah...i feel so stress...” taeyeon unnie put her hand at his head....this means she really hide something from us

 

“why are stress out?” sunny unnie ask....

 

“i can’t tell u...i promise...” tayeon unnie make a sad face....

 

“kim taeyeon...is there anything that i should know?” sunny unnie is like police right now....

 

“where my girlfriend unnie?”

 

“she....she” what should i do now?

 

a/n : i'm so sorry...(bow 90 degree to everyone)

i'm not update for so loooooonnnnnnggggg time.....

mianhae....

i promise i will update more frequent after this....

your comment will be energy to me...hehe