chapter 36

my heart

 

a/n : here u go....feel free to comment anything

NO ONE POV

“why are u here?” yuri ask uee...

 

“do you have anything with yoona?” hyoyeon ask...

 

“do you know yoona is our dongsaeng?”

 

Everyone asking uee...uee look so confuse...only taeyeon and sunny still at rooftop watching fany and yoona....

 

“guys....dont do that to her....ask properly okay....” suddenly sooyoung become so mature...what a surprise...

 

Uee just looking at sooyoung.....

 

“sorry for my friends behaviour......so...why are u here?” sooyoung ask uee....other member just stare at sooyoung....

 

“i’m yoona secretary....her father ask me to follow her....” uee answer with a fear tone in her voice....everyone looking at her

 

“oh...i see....do you like yoona?” plak!!! Hyoyeon smack sooyoung head....

 

“what kind of question is that? She is our guest...” sooyoung rub her head.....that must be hurt....

 

“i wanna speed up....it’s hard to ask one by one....” sooyoung said to hyoyeon....

 

They keep asking question to uee.....

 

 

TIFFANY POV

I’m waiting tayeon to come up here...she ask me to wait her here....i don’t know why...

 

She just said i’ll know later....

 

I just stay here for a while....i look at town in front of me....there a lot of memories that i created here...

 

Just feel like all that just happen yesterday....

 

I hear a footstep....i think it’s taeyeon.....i try to get up with much difficult....i turn around and then something make me surprise....

 

I see tayeon with her....with her...

 

My tears already wait it’s time to fall....i just look at her face....she also look surpsrise to see me....

 

“remember your promise yoong ah...that’s all i’m asking you now....” taeyeon said that to yoona...

 

Then she walk away from us...leaving just two  of us there....

 

My heart stop beating...i can’t feel anything now....just looking at her eyes make me so guilty....

 

I’m made the wrong choice? Or....

 

Her eyes also fill with tears...is that tears for me?

 

I want to say something but nothing come out from my mouth....

 

TAEYEON POV

I just watching them from far...i make yoona promise and i hope she will stay for a while...

 

It’s hurt to see that our friends is in situation like this....

 

I don’t know if i make the right move about them....

 

But i know i need to do this....i just watching with my fiancée....

 

She also look worried....they didn’t move at all...just looking at each other face.....

 

TIFFANY POV

We sit on the chair now....not one words coming out from our mouth...i feel so afraid to say anything....

 

Yoona just looking n front....

 

“why now?” suddenly yoona ask me....i turns around and look at her.....she don’t even looking at me....

 

I just smile cause i can hear her voice again....

 

“i just follow appa coming here...you more skinny now” awkward situation again....

 

“what do you expect from me now?” yoona look at me....

 

“nothing....just your anger” i look at my shoes....i don’t have courage to face yoona.....i can see the scar i put in her.....

 

I must hurt her badly.....i shouldn’t be talking to her now....

 

“then i go....” yoona get up from the chair an ready to leave....i feel afraid when i see that....

 

I see yoona crying....i don’t want to hurt her but in the end i’m the one who truly hurt her heart....

 

“i’m sorry.....” i try to get up again....yoona in step of leaving but when i said that she stop....i just see her back now.....

 

But then i spoke again.....

 

“i’m ...sorry for everything....” i truly mean it....there a silence between us....yoona turn around and she look at me....

 

“ why did you leave me?” yoona look hurt when she said that....

 

“i guess i stupid...destiny sure is a scary thing....” situation between me and her now is so tension.......

 

“stupid? That not an answer for me...i really .....hate you....” yoona walk again....

 

I have a lot of things to say to her...i need her to stay.....even though she hate me....

 

“yoona...wait....”i speak a bit loud....

 

Yoona keep walking....i need to do something....

 

At last i have no choice....i move from the chair....i kneel down....

 

But then it’s so hurt....i scream abit...arghhh.....yoona heard it and she stop....

 

Suddenly i heard taeyeon yell....

 

“fany ah...dont do that....your feet.....aishhh...” taeyeon running to me actually...

 

“i’m okay tae....just stay there.....” i smile at taeyeon....

 

Yoona turn around again.....only god know how much this feet hurt now but i need to do this......

 

My face surely show a lot of pain right now....

 

Yoona just look at me....she just stand there.....i need yoona to know this...

 

“i do this not because i want you to love me again....

 

I do this not because i want you to forgive me....

 

I do this not because i want your pity....

 

I do this only because i want you to listen to me for last time i think”

 

I wanna scream to show how much it’s pain this leg give me but not now....

 

I look again at yoona....

 

“i’m not here to give u any excuse for my action....and i’m sorry for all that...the moment we spend is the best in my life....i’ll never forget it...”

 

I speak again...with all tears on my eyes

 

“thank you because you give me your love when we are together...i couldn’t ask more from you....”

 

Her tears fall....

 

“just want u to know this...i only love Im Yoona....my heart belong to her and it’s always be her”

 

Yoona just freeze there...i try to get up....

 

I look at my legs...there blood there...but this is not the times.....

 

I walk slowly to taeyeon and then taeyeon come and help me....     

         

“fany ah...it’s bleeding.....” taeyeon look so worried....

 

“tae...i wanna go home now...please....”