chapter 38

my heart

 

YOONA POV

I cannot sleep all night...i keep thinking what taeyeon unnie keep telling me....am i doing a right thing now?

 

I don’t have the answer....i sit again at that chair at rooftop....suddenly i feel a bit wind blow beside me....

 

I ignore it at first but when i turn beside me i see someone that i also hate.....

 

“omma....” i feel so surprise....is she ghost or what?

 

“yoona ya....i’m basicly a ghost now...” she even can read my mind....

 

“why you come here? No ghost appear in daylight” i get up from that chair....

 

“i’m a special case....do you still hate me?” she know....

 

“i hate you.....”

 

“omma mianhae....i know i broke my promise to you but i cannot do anything about it......” i keep silent...yes it’s true....omma cannot do anything about it

 

“i know....”

 

“do you still hate fany?” she know everything....

 

“i don’t know....”

 

“you want to lose her like you lose me?” i look at my mother face....she just smile at me....

 

“.........” i don’t answer her....

 

“she has a very pure heart...she leave you so that she know you save here...i meet her before....”

 

“when?”

 

“when she in trouble.....”

 

“what you said to her?”

 

“nothing....destiny is a weird thing......”

 

“omma.....”

 

“i don’t have much time yoona....so i want to ask you one last time....who has your heart?” with that my mother disappear....

 

I keep thinking alone.....I answer with just a low voice.....

 

“her.....she still have it......”

 

TIFFANY POV
 

“sooyoung ah...don’t cry.....” i wipe sooyoung tears....

 

“why can’t you just stay here with us?” sooyoung hold my hand....

 

“i can’t sooyoung ah....”

 

“wae....??” i just smile at sooyoung...her face funny...she can be so funny at this time...

 

Maknae doesn’t talk to me since i said that i’m leaving...she doesn’t speak a word...

 

I go to hug her but then i hear she said something....

 

“unnie ah....don’t leave” i feel so sad when i heard that...i cry when maknae look at me....

 

She being really honest to me...

 

“why you leaving us again.?” I can’t answer that question...i just keep hugs maknae....then i hugs everyone else...

 

“attention to passenger flight 336 fly to California..please proceed to the check gate please..” suddenly there an announcement for me....

 

No one speak anything so i just leave....

 

“i love all of you....” i turn around and said that....everyone crying watching me pass the gate....

 

Good bye everyone.......

 

a/n: it's going to be double update tonight...

wait for it