chapter 31

my heart

 

 

YOONA POV

I’m in the middle of signing the contract now....my father proud of me....this is not an easy contract to get...

 

I feel proud of myself....uee is always beside me since she my secretary....she help me a lot....i don’t know to thank her actually.....

 

After all that finish i suggest we celebrate but my father have another appointment to attend....so it just me and uee....

 

We go to our usual place...it’s not an expensive place....just simple place....

 

We drink a bit and after a while it become a lot of bottle....i got drank....

 

“yoona....” uee sweetly call me....

 

“hurmmmm....” i keep drinking.....

 

“do... you.... like me? “ uee ask me....i look at her....what should i answer her....

 

“i don’t know....” actually my head can’t think anymore....

 

“seriously yoona.....” uee face got a bit serius now......

 

But then i did something that my mind don’t even know.....i kiss uee....just a small kiss.....

 

TAEYEON POV

“let’s see the other....” i ask fany and her sister to follow me home...

 

“but i’m not ready to see all of you....especially her....” her eyes tell me that she so worry

 

“she not here anymore fany ah....she in England right now...” fany look surprise to hear that.....

 

“why....”

 

“u have to ask her yourself...i don’t have the answer.....”

 

“......” she sad again

 

“okay let’s go....” i help fany get up....her sister also help me....i take them with my car....fany feet still weak when i see her struggle to walk again.....

 

We arrieved at dorm.....

 

“do you guys still stay in the same dorm?” fany look surprise and look at me....

 

“we still welcome you home fany ah....” i find parking for my car and then we walk slowly to enter the dorm....

 

Everything is still same.....i open the door for fany....

 

“hey kids....we have special guest.....” i yell inside in the house....fany outside still struggle to open her shoes....

 

Her sister and i help her.....when fany start to enter the house she see six of them standing still in front of her....

 

They didn’t do anything...just look at fany....no one of them moves....i find it’s weird.....

 

“guys...what wrong?” i wave my hand in front of them.....

 

Then they run and everyone hugs fany while crying.....to my surprise sooyoung really cry hard....aish that shikshin....

 

They cry for about 30 minutes and at last i have to take an action.....

 

“guys....fany need to sit...her feet will hurt.....” everyone look at fany feet...

 

“what wrong with fany feet ?” they carry fany to the couch in the living room.....

 

“i tell you later...can someone take all this food....” my fiancée sunny take the food and served  it in the table.....

 

But no one is running to the table....surprisingly....

 

Where is that shiksin...? she with fany....everyone is curious.....

 

I sit down and tell them a bit about what happen....i don’t want fany to tell it again....it will hurt her again.....

 

After a while...they all understand but shiksin still crying....

 

“why are u cry sooyoung ah? “ fany ask sooyoung.....

 

“nobody buy me food anymore after you gone....wa....wa...” fany smile

 

Aish...that shiksin....

 

a/n : i already finish next chapter....

who want next chapter...say Hooo....haha

chu xD to all of you...