final

my heart

TIFFANY POV

I’m in plane right now....i heading to state....my father wait me there....my unnie is sleeping at the back......

 

What happen that night?

 

FLASHBACK

“yes or no?” yoona ask me again....

 

I gather my energy and i answer her...

 

“yes....” she smile and she get up....she hold my hand and put the ring in my finger...

 

I look at the ring...i can’t believe that this ring still belong to me....

 

Yoona hold my hand....

 

“i don’t care if u not good enough for me....i don’t care if you hurt me one more time....cause i can’t afford to lose u again”

 

I cry really hard....

 

“and i love u so much tiffany hwang...only you...” she hugs me and i keep cry....

 

END FLASHBACK

Now i’m in yoona private plane heading to my home at states...she sleeping at my lap now....

 

Her face is buried at my tummy....she keep hold my hand....

 

I don’t know what making yoona still love me....i still can’t believe  all this....

 

In this plane only me, Yoona and my unnie...uee go back to England with yoona father...

 

But yoona said her father already arrange everything in state.....

 

So he will fly there later...

 

All other member will come later for our wedding...i keep thinking that’s why my father go back to state early....

 

They already making  a plan....i look outside the plane...everything is so white...

 

Suddenly the plane have some vibration...yoona awake from her sleep....she open her eyes and look at me....

 

I touch her head...she smile at me...i don’t understand you yoona....really....

 

“is something wrong baby?” yoona suddenly ask me when i didn’t return her smile...i’m in blank mode actually.....

 

“why u still love me yoona? This doesn’t making any sense...” yoona just let out huge sigh....she get up and sit beside me.....

 

“why u still persistenly want to know that....i love u...end of story” yoona play with my hand....i look at her eyes...

 

“it’s not going to be that easy yoona....”

 

“then what u want me to do....yell at you?” yoona make a question face....

 

“something like that....i think....to make my guilty feeling go away...” i look down at our hand....

 

“what? I don’t think that nessecery....”

 

“i don’t feel that you would love me again after i hurt you and now with my condition.....i’m definitely not for you yoona...i’m not the same tiffany anymore”

 

“don’t care....i love you...” yoona peck my lips and then she get up and walk to get a drink on the table....

 

“yoona please....” i even had tears in my eyes right now...yoona seem doesn’t want to take this seriously.....

 

“okay then....i yell at you....YA!!!!....” then she drink water....i just make a weird face.....

 

“what is that?”

 

“u want me to yell at you....there....i already yell at you....u feel better now.....?” yoona put her glass down and sit beside me again....

 

“yoonaaa....” i cry.....this making me really sad....i don’t even know what the real problem is....

 

“baby....don't cry....” yoona touch my cheek with her hand.....

 

“i love you but i feel so guilty to you.....” i yell at yoona....

 

Then yoona suddenly kneel just infront of me....our eyes meeting each other....

 

“hey...hey...don't be like this...please...” yoona rest her forehead at mine....

 

“i don’t deserve you....”

 

“even you hurt me till i die...i still love you...okay....i rather put my ego away then i lose you again....my heart just accept you again....i don’t have answer for that question...”

 

“my legs is not like before yoona.....i should not be with you...” yoona hold both of my hands.....

 

“u don’t have right to decide that Ms Im....” yoona change my name already....

 

“yoona....”

 

“i love you whatever happen.... u still my fany and i can carry u if u want...” she grinned

 

“yoona....don't joke around.....”

 

“if that the problem i will find the best doctor for you....okay...” yoona peck my lips again....

 

“don’t u think that u so easy to forgive me....?”

 

“i know why u hurt me...and i know u have your own reason...i’m the one who doesn’t have right to be with you...”

 

“don’t say it like that....”now she making me feel like this....so clever

 

“then you stop too....i just know i love u and that’s it...okay....” i just stare at yoona eyes....

 

She smile and then kiss me....

 

She grin like a kid....i just smile back....

 

What should i do with you yoona?

 

YOONA POV

My heart forgive her...why? i don’t know....when i see her some part inside me alive again....it’s hard at the beginning to accept all that happen....

 

But i’m sure with my decision...it’s worth to take my love back even though it’s hurt me like i never feel before....

 

We arrive at state and i really carry fany on my back...she said she so embarrassed to everyone that look at us...

 

She look so cute...we both rest in bed now....it’s fany bed actually....she sleep beside me...actually i’m making something with my laptop....my work actually....

 

I have another works to complete...i shouldn’t be doing this right?

 

But i keep doing it....then suddenly fany wake up from her sleep and look at me and my laptop....i close my proposal and she accidently see my wallpaper on my computer....

 

She look surprise though......

 

“what’s wrong baby?” i look at fany face....

 

“who’s that?” fany point to the picture....i just smile....

 

“it’s my mom...she dead when i was 6 years old...” fany look more shock....

 

“she dead? How....” fany look confuse....

 

“why u say like that?”

 

“i meet her....before i leave you two years ago....”

 

“u meet my mom? Fany ah...my mom is dead...”

 

“really...i meet her....she give me advice and that moment i make decision that day”

 

“the decision to leave me?”

 

“yes...i keep thinking and i sure if i leave you i know u can be safe that time”

 

“what a stupid decision....” i make face at fany.....

 

“she look so real to me....i’m meet a ghost?” fany make a scared face...

 

“i don’t know...but i meet her sometimes...”

 

“really?” fany look more surprise...

 

“i’m kidding...haha”

 

“this is not the time to make your choding attitude” fany hit my hand...she even pinch it....

 

“i’m....sorry...i’m .....sorry”

 

“no....” fany stop hiiting me....

 

“forget about this okay......are u ready to be my wife?” randomly yoona ask that....

 

I just nodded and she kiss me real hard....

 

I just thankful that i can feel yoona lips again and i’m the one that have right over her heart....

 

 

 

THE END

 

a/n : how was this story?

feel free to tell me...i'm sorry if i doesn't achieve your expectation...

after this i'm going to make poll for next story..

hope you can vote...if u have any idea u can tell me.....

do you want epilouge for this story?