chapter 33

my heart

 

 

YOONA POV

Situation is really awkward between uee and me now....even though it’s just a small peck but it’s still count as a kiss....

 

We in the meeting right now with other people but i still can feel the tension...what should i do? Aigoo.....

 

I also feel so embarrassed that night cause i pass out....maybe i over drink....i’m not usually like that.....

 

Uee ask me whether i like her or not? I don’t have the answer....i really don’t know...

 

I feel like i already get over from fany but sometimes i don’t know....

 

This is so complicated.....i not even focus today.....

 

Ah....whatever....

 

After works i need some fresh air....so i walk alone in the park....i see a chair under the tree....i sit on it....

 

“hi...” one voice goes through my ears....it make me surprise though.......

 

“oh...hi......what are u doing here?” i feel nervous suddenly.....she sit beside me

 

“hi boss....all day u been avoiding me....did i do something wrong?”

 

“it’s just...just....i’m sorry....” i feel wrong....cause i kiss her....

 

“for the kiss?” uee raise her eyebrow.....

 

“i’m sorry.....i shouldn’t do that....”

 

Sudeenly uee move her face closer to me....she kiss me again...

 

I just freeze there....she let my lips go and she stare at me....

 

A really long stare....i cannot say anything....everything happen so fast.....

 

She peck my lips again.....

 

She look again in my eyes.....

 

“who is she?” uee bluntly ask me that....she doesn’t know about my past....

 

Yes...i took time to recover here but at that time uee not working with me yet.....

 

But surprisingly she can know something.....

 

“what are u talking about?” i made a weird face...i try to hide it actually....

 

“don’t pretend yoona ya.....tell me” she smile sweetly at me.....

 

“nothing to tell you.....” i look away....her eyes is like eagle eyes looking answer from me...

 

“i doesn’t feel anything when i kiss you...that abviously mean that u don’t like me...” i look at her...i feel surprise when she said that...

 

“what are u talking about?”

 

“u don’t feel a thing when u see hot guys mean you like girls....so who is she?” why she so sharp in matter like this....aishh

 

“no one...” i still deny it...i really don’t want to talk about it.....

 

“no one means there is someone....i can see from your eyes....your heart is not here....” she even can tell that.....is she a witch or something?

 

“what are try to do here? “

 

“nothing...i just want to know....who is more gorgeous than me than i lose Im Yoona to her?” wow...that statement really mean something....

 

“u like me?” i ask something that i already know actually....uee show a big care for me....so it’s mean she like me....

 

“who wouldn’t like u yoona....”

 

I let out a huge sigh....i gather my will to tell her something.....

 

“she.....she leave me......”

 

TAEYEON POV

“my .....baby...” she just whisper it but it’s already enough for me....i have my green light.....

 

“she okay now i think....”

 

“was she....okay when i left?” fany hesitate when she ask that.....

 

“what you expect miyoung ah...she love you too...” with that words her tears fall again.....

 

“yonna ya....mianhae....” she whisper again...

 

“fany ah....u want to see her again....?”

 

“no...i don’t want to see her again....”

 

“wae...u still love her....” i move closer to fany.....

 

“when she see me again that will hurt her...i don’t want to see that....i put the scar once and i don’t intend to make it’s bleed again....”

 

“but she....”

 

“she always the person that i love...always be...” she put the necklace into the box.....she close the box and sit on the bed.....

 

“fany ah....” fany wipe her tears......

 

“taeyeon ah....i just want to tell you that i’m going back to state next week....” that make me surprise.....

 

“what? Why so soon? “

 

“i follow my family back.....” she smile at me but i can’t reply it.....

 

“why can’t u just stay here?”

 

“it just doesn’t work like that tae...everything is change now...” fany hug me....but this not making me feel easy....

 

I need to do something fast....

 

After fany sleep i go to living room...all other member there including my fiancé...

 

I go in front tv and shut it down......i receive a lot of critism from that action....

 

“i want a new leader....”

 

“aish...this leader kid....”

 

“tae...u want to be more short than now....?”

 

“baby...come here before they send you to hospital....”

 

All the crtism is so hard to be heard.....awwww.....

 

“guys....listen.....we need to do something...” everybody still protes....

 

“what are u talking baby...?” only my fiancé is good at me....

 

“fany is going back soon...we need to do something fast...” everyone pay more attention now.....

 

“what are u say?” this time hyoyeon ask me....

 

“all of u love fany or not?”

 

“of course we love her...” they all answer in various voice....

 

“okay...shut up.....so we need yoona back....i know fany doesn’t want to but we need to do something for them....they need our help....”

 

“do you have any plan....?”

 

“i think i have one but it’s really dangerous....it could be so worse.....”

 

“what is it?” 

 

a/n : so tired...next chapter....

i already finish it...u want tonight or tomorrow?

thanks for comment.....need to update my other fic now