chapter 29

my heart

 

 

FANY POV

I walk with my sister...i want to go to my appa office.....so much thing going on with my life  in this two years....all those memory so hurt for me to remember....

 

I made the choice and now all thing are happen....i’m not expect anything now...just hope that i can make thing right now....

 

Nothing else matter for me now....where is she now? i hope she okay....that’s all in my mind..........

 

She? She is my love, my life and my everything.......

 

I decide to find all my old member....i ask private investigator to find them....as i thought it’s easy to find them.....

 

Their life now is good and i don’t intend to ruin it....i just to know how their life.....

 

“fany ah....are u okay? Your feet hurt?” my sister ask me....she really worry....

 

“i’m okay unnie....just need to sit for a while....” i smile to my sister....

 

“okay then...let’s go to that cafe....we could have breakfast there....” we walk to the cafe....it just small cafe....but it’s beautiful.....

 

I take a break....my feet feel so hurt but i don’t want to show it to my sister....she order the food while i just stare outside the cafe.....

 

I see a few kid running here and there...there were so happy.....how i wish i could be that happy again.....

 

“you really don’t want to see them? “ suddenly my sister ask me....i look at her....

 

“they happy now...i don’t want to ruin it....” i look outside again.....

 

“they need to know something fany ah....they have to know it...”

 

“all that things doesn’t matter anymore.....i don’t want them to see me like this...”

 

“fany ah....” my sister really frustrated with me.....

 

I just smile to my unnie....but she know that i’m not really smile....she touch my cheek....

 

A smile with full of tears.....

 

Food come and we eat...my sister feed me cause i don’t want to eat....she keep force me to eat....

 

At last i eat....but then someone touch my shoulder...i turn around and........

 

TAEYEON POV

I enter the cafe...i need to buy breakfast for member....i walk to the counter to order food....then i sit on the table near the counter to wait for the food....

 

Then someone back really bother me...i feel like i know this person....really know her....her blonde hair remind me to someone.....

 

That make me feel so curious....i slowly get up from my seat....and i walk to that person table...

.

Her perfume is also the same...is it someone that i want to see?

 

I touch her shoulder....she turn around and..........

 

a/n : update again tomorrow...

huhu