chapter 7

my heart

 

 

CHAPTER 7

FANY POV

 

I saw yoona at living room….she face me….i know something is bothering her…

She ask me if I like taeyeon…..i said no….i said we were friends……

Taeyeon is my best friend….i close to her than anyone else cause she always know when I got problem….i have no secret to her…..she know my crush  too….i wish she did’t know…she always tease me…

She my leader after all…..i cannot do anything…..hurmmmm

She let out a heavy sigh….

“what’s wrong yoona?”  I look in her eyes….something really bothering her…somehow I feel like she need some support from me to tell what in her heart…she look deep in eyes and she start to talk

“unnie…I hate myself for feeling like this….i hate myself because I cannot forget about you…..i hate myself when my  heart want you all the time…I hate myself because my eyes only looking at you…I hate my self when my mind only thinking about you….i hate myself because I only want to hear you voice everyday…I hate this feeling….it feel really hurts sometimes …saranghae unnie.”

Nothing in this world could describe my feeling right now..tears already touch her cheek..i hate those tears…it make my yoona hurt..

i want to touch her cheek….but then she touch my cheek and said to me to forget everything she said to me…..

My tears flow hard…my heart feel so hurt…why she ask thing like that…..she would be hurt…

I don’t want anything hurt my dongsaeng…she hold my hand and she smile at me….

That smile stab my heart…that smile is so sweet and carry a lot of love for me and I know it’s pain for yoona to make that smile….that smile……

She turn around to leave and she stop for a while and I know she cry really hard right now….

i never saw her cry like that she make a step to leave me and and she said she will make everything back to it’s normal again….

i don’t think that gonna happen again…..

She start her step very slow and she want to walk away from me….

Walk away from me…..

 

SOOYOUNG POV

 

I walk down to get a drink….i’m watching movie with my sica baby…she end up sleeping like koala and guess what…who going to be her tree…of it’s ME….i carry her down as well….

i open the fridge and get a cool water…. Jessica and me doesn’t have schedule today and we decide to spend our time together watching movie in my our room…

But then I hear something from living room…I saw yoona sitting alone….i’m about to go to her to ask her about her schedule…

It’s weird if yoona doesn’t have any schedule cause she always busy even before we debut….she really successful with her acting….

When I want to go to her I saw fany come in….she sit beside yoona and they talk….their face look so serius and I want to know what they talking about….i know yoona have crush on fany….

i come closer to the living room…having Jessica like koala is really a difficult thing to investigate a case…hahaha….i hold Jessica more tightly and hear what they say….

I’m shocked cause I hear this…

“unnie….i love u..u means whole world to me…u have  my heart and I cannot get my heart back” yoona confess to fany…I saw her cry…fany also cry….

Yoona said she going to act normal after this and ask fany to forget everything she said….

Fany is crying too….i feel sad about that….yoona also said she want fany to be happy with the person she love and she start to walk away from fany….

I scream in my heart…PABO YOONA…..

 

YOONA POV

 

I feel a hand stop me from walking….i turn around to see that person….everything going in slow motion to me…I see her face…she look at me with her beautiful eyes…I just looking in her eyes….then she said something to me..

“yoona…I’m sorry” she leans closer to me…..

But then a soft lips lands on mine….it’s feel so right and I don’t want this moment to end….it’s like dream…

Why she doing this…she love taeyeon unnie….i kept wondering….

she let go of my lips and rest her forehead on mine….

“yoona I’m sorry….don’t leave me….i love you too..” I feel like a thousand butterflies release from my heart when she said that three words….she hugs me….then I cry really hard…..

“unnie….you not lying right?” I asked her….i still can’t believe that….

“no baby…I’m not” with that answer I hug her more tightly and I never wish to let her go…..

“unnie….”

“yoona…stop crying….i love you…okay…stop crying baby”

“I can’t …thank you unnie….i love u”

“thank you yoona for loving me too…now…shushhh….” She try to make me stop crying but it’s a fail….

I still crying because I’m so happy…..i don’t want to lose my love again…..

 

 

a/n: hi guys...it's been a long time right...

mianhae...i got a big exam....so busy.....

but now i'm freee....yeahhhhhh

maybe i will update more often after this...

if u read this pweaseeee comment.....