chapter 35

my heart

 

YOONA POV

I decide to go back to korea....i can’t reach anyone there..i so hell worried now...taeyeon unnie is important to me....

 

I take the earliest flight to korea....in this plane i feel like it fly so slow....i can’t sleep...i can’t eat....i don’t know anything anymore....

 

Not knowing anything from them make me go crazy....

 

I come back with uee....my father doesn’t let me go back alone....

 

He said it’s better if uee follow me.....uee sleep beside me....

 

I’m dying to know what happen in korea....i never heard they cry like that....this making me feel so worse....

 

I don’t want anything happen to them....i don’t want to lose one of them again....

 

It’s to hurt to lose them...

 

We arrieve in the afternoon in korea....my father already arrange somebody to pick me up...

 

 I want to go straight to hospital but i don’t know where is it....i try to find it online if they mention it but there no single news about it....

 

I find it weird....i decide to go straight to our dorm....i feel afraid though but taeyeon unnie is important....

 

We in front of the dorm now....i enter the house...everything look normal....

 

I ring the bell....then someone open the door.....

 

“yuri unnie” yuri look shock....

 

TAEYEON POV

“yuri unnie...” yuri look so shock......

 

“yoona....” yoona hugs yuri and then yuri making a face at me....

 

“i miss all of you....where the other? What happen to taeyeon unnie?” yoona keep asking yuri a lot of question.....

 

Yuri ask yoona to go to the living room....i sitting there with other member.....

 

“taeyeon unnie....what is this?” i quickly go to yoona....i need to explain a few things to her....

 

I hugs her....other member also hugs her.....but she look so confuse....

 

“we miss you yoong ah...” i said to yoona but she still blank....

 

“what is this unnie...?” yoona ask me after that family hugs....

 

But something make me curious though....

 

“who is she yoona?” i point to the girl behind yoona....

 

“she my friend...what all this unnie? Are u lying to me?” yoona look a bit angry now....

 

I signal other member to move to other place and bring uee together with them....i need to explain to yoona....

 

“yoong ah....i’m sorry but i need to do this...” yoona look more confuse...

 

“what? I don’t understand...”

 

“yes..i’m lying to you but now.....i’m happy” i smile at yoona...

 

“you lying and now you happy...what is this unnie....? i really worried for you” yoona look angry now....

 

“listen....i’m happy cause you love me so much that you come back like this....i love you too my dongsaeng....” i kiss her cheek.....

 

“u want to test me or what? Unnie there’s a reason why i don’t want to come back....”

 

“i have something for you yoona but promise me that you not gonna run away  okay....” i make a pinky swear with yoona

 

She just follow me...she also do that pinkie swear.....

 

“i promise but why u doing all this...u made me so worried unnie....”

 

I walk with yoona to the rooftop....

 

“just follow me okay....remember your promise okay...” i remind yoona.....

 

We now in rooftop....yoona look at the chair....

 

“who is that unnie? Why are we here?” i pull yoona closer to the chair...

 

“come here....” i said to yoona....

 

Then the person in that chair get up and turns around....she stand up with much difficulties.....

 

“why u ask ....me...??” that person look at yoona...she look so surprise....

 

Yoona also look surprise....

 

“remember your promise yoong ah...that’s all i’m asking you now....”

 

I walk away from that place....i hope for the best for them......

 

a/n : double update...huhu

i'm sorry cause i cannot update everyday....