chapter 28

my heart

 

 

 

AFTER TWO YEARS......

TAEYEON POV

 

It’s been two years now...when all this happen our group is in mess...fany gone and after that yoona also decide to leave....yoona been in a depression....

 

She refuse to talk to anyone...yoona look so mess...she not our yoona anymore....

 

Fany....we don’t know where she is...no one know....

 

Entertainment world that time so messy...everyone make their own speculation...we just don’t want to make things worse by making a statement....

 

So our management just keep quiet and our schedule just went normal by the time....

 

So it’s left 7 person....it used to be 9 person....yoona go back to her father at England and decide to help her father there....

 

She also got a treatment there...it’s better i think cause there’s no memory of fany there....

 

I’ve been there a few time cause yoona try to do something stupid....i don’t want to say what is it....

 

But recently...

 

She always call me...maybe she better there...i know she still love fany....she said she hate her but i don’t think so....

 

If that happen sunny leave me i would say the same but i never could hate her....because i love her....

 

Yoona never come back to korea...maybe she doesn’t want to remember all the memory....

 

I’m at home now...with sunny...then someone call me...i smile...

 

“yoong...my dongsaeng...how are you?” i so excited to see her call...she would call 2 times a year....

 

“unnie...i’mfine...how are you? Do you miss me?” yoona look happy but she is not...i know it..that only a mask...

 

“i’m fine too...of course i miss you...when do you want to come to see me?” i know the answer already but i still want to ask her...

 

“unnie...i’m sorry...i can’t...don’t ask me that...” she make a sad voice....

 

“i know...you still can’t forget her...?”

 

“you know the answer unnie...anyway unnie...how everyone?” she want to change the topic...yoona always do that....

 

“everyone is fine...we just miss you yoona”

 

“i’m sorry...i hope you understand unnie”

 

“we understand yoong...i just want to tease you...how’s your day yoona?”

 

“okay..like always...busy with work....”

 

“don’t work too much yoona..”

 

“i’m not”

 

“u lie....”

 

“okay...u still wanna win unnie...u always win....not fair” yoona must me pout her lips right now....

 

“of course i always win...yoong i thought i want to go to your place with sunny...can i?”

 

“of course you can...other members...?”

 

“no...just me and sunny...”

 

“oh...i understand....tell me when you want to come okay...i’ll pick you up”

 

“okay then...i miss u yoong”

 

“i miss you too unnie...say hi to everyone”

 

“okay....” yoona hung up...then i remember about fany...where are you fany ah?

 

Where the hell are you? It’s been two years now....

 

Fany ah, you owe me an explanation....

 

a/n: i'll update again tomorrow....