chapter 2

my heart

 

 

CHAPTER 2

2012……

 

Today we going to SBS building to record some show which I don’t know what it is. Blame that on my heavy schedule. All member arrive early. I always been the late comes. I can’t do anything it.

I make my way to the dress room. I happily great all my member then I realized something. Where is my heart and taeyeon unnie?? I search around  the room looking for them.

But then I only see maknae reading her book, sooyoung unnie eating, yuri sunny and hyoyeon play some games and Jessica unnie doing some makeup.

A lot of thing running in my head….where r they???

“unnie, where fany and taeyeon unnie??” I ask yuri…yuri answer without looking at me

“oh, they going to buy something. They don’t tell me what it is” i start to wonder what  they want to buy. Why don’t they tell manager oppa to buy it.

“oh, okay” yuri unnie keep playing with others and I going to change my clothes.

I think my face really can’t keep any secret from yuri unnie….

“yoona ya…fany only going to shop…..don’t worry too much” yuri unnie tell me…she leans her body to my door….

“I don’t….why would i?” I deny it

“it’s okay yoona….i know you too well..you don’t have to keep your feeling in front of me” yuri unnie talks again. Being roommate with someone you really can’t hide anything.

Yuri unnie being my roommate for a long time already. I think she already know about myself a lot.

She know when I’m sad or happy and always there for me. She really a good unnie to me.

But I also know about her secret. She think I don’t know about her secret….but I KNOW……

“I don’t know what u talking about unnie” I’m try to hide it again

“ok my dongsaeng…for u to know….she back already” yuri unnie go to front room leaving me in that dress room.

I get out from that room to see my heart. I looking for her and then I see taeyeon unnie hugging her from behind. My heart skip a bit by that action. I look away. My heart is in pain.

Then I excuse myself to the restroom..i don’t want to see that any longer…

Yuri unnie follow me to the rest room. I saw her then I look away…I don’t want to look so venurable in front of her.

“yoona yah…no need to hide it from me…I know you don’t like what u see…” she come closer to me…

I look at her…my tears already fall that time…..

“it’s okay yoona…just tell me” yuri unnie hugging me…I feel a bit better when she do that…

“its hurt unnie….i hate this feeling….” I tell her…she hold more tight….

“its okay…I know that feel…its really hurt” yuri unnie try to understands my feeling….i think its no need cause she already went throught that feeling. I once saw her crying by herself.

I just look her from far. I know who made my unnie cry…..i see that person everyday.

“I hate myself unnie….why I’m being like this??? So weak for her”

“don’t hate yourself yoona….that feeling come to your heart without you know it…you don’t have any power to stop it….we can’t decide who are going to fall in love…it just happen…

don’t blame yourself for that….that feeling is not easy to go away but you just need to think the right thing…then you heart going to be okay” yuri unnie look into my eyes…I nodded at her…

“tq unnie..you are the best unnie” we get out from the rest room. On the way back to waiting room I have something in my mind.

“unnie when you know that I fall in love with that person? I never tell you..i don’t even make obvious sign….how you know?” yuri unnie look at me then

“you don’t have to tell me…I know it from your action”

“and how is that?”

 

 

 

a/n :

i update....

hope u enjoy it....

TQ for subscibers and the comment....

u make me want to write more....