chapter 40

my heart

TIFFANY POV

What happen earlier really surprise me....i don’t know what to do...i just looking at her....

 

She hate me...but why she come to me...i can’t think straight that time...she ask me not to leave again....

 

She pass out...that really make me worry....

 

I cancel my flight....my father did that......

 

My father and my unnie take me and yoona to our apartment here....our other member being drag to somewhere else....we call Dr and he said yoona just tired....

 

She need rest...so here i am....yoona sleeping in the room....

 

I keep staring at her...what she really want now...i don’t understand....she hate me....

 

Her father coming here from England....i don’t know what i should do now...

 

Her friends uee stay with other girls.....

 

Yoona move a bit...i got closer to her...she sweat...her face look like she in some pain....

 

She keep mumble something but i don’t understand any of that....

 

I think she having a nightmare or something....

 

I sit beside her....

 

Suddenly i heard she say....

 

“fany ah...don’t go....” i touch her face......i whisper to her...

 

“i’m here now....” she sleep better after that......

 

If she wake up i don’t know what will happen.....

 

Yoona father arrive at night...he enter the room and look at yoona....

 

I just look from outside the door....

 

Yoona still sleeping...she must be really tired....i go to kitchen and help unnie...but in the end....

 

Unnie ask me to sit down.....she said my leg still not ok.....

 

I feel okay cause i already take my medicine....but then i see yoona father got out from the room....

 

I keep thinking he must hate me cause i made her daughter like that...whatever it is i will accept anything that will happen afterwards....

 

Yoona won’t that easily take me back...i know that very well....

 

I feel like i need to apologise to her father....i see Mr Im walk sit on the couch at living room....

 

He talking to my father....they look serious....

 

I keep watch them....what they talking about.....i wish i know.....

 

YOONA POV

I woke up with a headache....i touch my head...it’s hurt...my body also feel hurt... i look around the room...where am i?

 

I seem can’t remember anything...i get up and sit down....why i feel like this? I gather my energy to remember what happen....

 

After that one by one of everything that happen keep playing in my mind....but i’m in this room....

 

This perfume is familiar to me....i look at picture beside the bed...it’s picture of two kid smiling so brightly....

 

I think i know this girl....but then i see someone enter the room....i see her...

 

She just stood there looking at me.....no words coming out from our mouth...no one dare to speak...i see her eyes....

 

There thousand of sadness in that eyes but all that i can’t see before this when i met her....

 

My father enter and quickly sit beside me...my eyes still on her....she turns around and walk away....my father hold my hand....

 

“yoona ya....are u okay?” my father touch my head....i just smile at him....he come here from England....i’m so lucky to have father like this....

 

“i’m okay dad....just tired...where are we right now?” he hugs me....

 

“Mr hwang apartment....don’t do anything like this again...you speed your car like crazy....lucky that nothing happen to you...” my father kiss my head....

 

I remember i do that....i feel my car fly on the road...lucky i arriave there in time....

 

I could say something to her...

 

“mianhae....i just don’t think.....” my father let go of the hugs...he hold my hand....he look in my eyes....

 

“there something you want to tell me?” my father raise his eyebrows....

 

He really know what inside my heart....

 

“can you do something for me?” i hold tight his hand...

 

“what....anything honey...”

 

a/n : bow 90' to all my readers...

happy yoona day.....huhu

it will be double update