3rd October - 25th October (2010)

Moment

 

3rd October

Taemin complained to me that his back hurt. I checked it myself but didn’t see anything wrong with his back. I’m well aware that Taemin can heal himself but I informed research team about that nonetheless.

Taemin didn’t ask me a lot of questions today. He was rather quiet. I was afraid that he was hurt but he didn’t show a lot of discomfort except when he tried to bend his back… He seemed to be staring at me a lot. He always looked at me (because there wasn’t anyone else in the room) but not staring like this and when our eyes met, I saw his cheeks flushed. Was he blushing?

 

The cleaning workers gave me looks this morning. I think it has something to do with me messing Taemin’s room yesterday.      

 

 

 

 

6th October

When I entered the room today, Taemin was sleeping. It was noon. It was the first time he slept during our session, he usually always wide awake when I came in. I didn’t want to disturb his rest, so I just sat there, beside his bed.

 

I don’t know what has gotten into me but I leaned in to watch his sleeping face closer. I thought he looked beautiful and I wanted to kiss him again. Taemin suddenly woke up before I could... with our faces inches away from each other. He blushed furiously and hid himself under the blanket… I think I blushed too. Anyway, after that our session was a bit awkward.

 

I wish he didn’t know what I was about to do at that time.

 

 

 

 

10th October

Taemin told me the pain on his back was getting worse. I checked and I still didn’t find anything wrong. Maybe it’s because I’m not a doctor. I felt sorry when Taemin’s face showed the pain he was bearing and he whined once in awhile.

As far as I was informed, Taemin should be able to self heal. I’ve read report that he healed his fracture bone in two days only. But why his back is not healed? And getting worse at that?

 

I told Onew hyung about that and he promised to get Taemin checked up soon.

 

 

 

 

11th October

I went to meet Taemin with a doctor to check his hurt back. The doctor said she also wasn’t sure of the injury or cause of the pain but she will proposes for further check up.

Today, I taught Taemin to fold more origamis; Bird, butterfly, boat and frog. And he liked the frog one the most.

 

p/s: This is only my speculation, but could it be that Taemin lost his ability to heal? Maybe he’s turning normal?

 

 

 

 

14th October

Our session was postponed because they sent Taemin for X-ray and a few other check-ups today.  

 

 

 

 

15th October

I didn’t go to the institute today because I had paper presentation this morning at university but I called Onew to ask him about Taemin’s check-ups.

 

He told me the X-ray was normal, no fractures and the other check-ups also didn’t show anything out of ordinary but they will keep their eyes on Taemin (like they ever not).

 

 

 

 

17th October

What the hell is happening?

When I met Taemin today, I saw him on the bed but he wasn’t asleep. He was groaning in pain.

When I hold him up, I was more surprised by the blood stain on the back of Taemin’s shirt. I checked his back, but there wasn’t any cut or bruise or injuries there. But Taemin’s whines said otherwise.

 

I called for help and this Onew came with a doctor that had checked Taemin before. The doctor looked confused and worried about Taemin’s condition. Onew also looked concern but I could tell he wasn’t surprised.

 

 

 

 

20th October

I regret for not coming in the last three days because when I came today, Taemin was in worse condition than before. He couldn’t even sit up, he was – I could say – bedridden.

 

He was in pain but he smiled nonetheless when he saw me.  Taemin was as cheerful as ever… well maybe at least he tried to be. He asked me stupid questions and asked for origami. It hurts me whenever I see Taemin is hurt.

 

I confronted Onew and basically negotiated him about what happened to Taemin. I don’t know what is happening but I’m sure he knows. There are surveillance cameras in every corner of the room and there’s no way someone can bleed just like that.

 Moreover, from the way he stares at me after I came back from Taemin’s room and from his calm tone when I told him about Taemin’s condition, I know he’s hiding something from me.

 

I still haven’t forget what I’ve read in the report, what they had done to Taemin before, and I suspected this time was also their doing. Of course, Onew denied that all together. I argued but with lack of evidence, I was left shut up in the end.

 

 

 

 

 21st October

I decided to visit Taemin everyday from now on until he is healthy again. I can’t even sleep if I didn’t anyway. I have to skip a few classes but I can afford that.

 

Taemin smiled again when he saw me. He asked me to tell him a story and I told him our story. About how we met, what we did back then, how we become close and the happy times we shared.

 

Only I didn’t tell him that it was us.

 

I don’t know why I did that. Maybe I feel guilty to Taemin… because I was the one who sent him here.

 

 

 

 

22nd October

Taemin told me a story.

About a coward boy who loved a girl. He was too afraid to go outside that he locked himself in his house and the girl was the only one who came to visit him. The boy fell in love with the girl but too afraid to confess and one day the girl stop coming to his house. For the first time, the boy wanted to go out, to find the girl but he had lost his door’s key. In the end he grew old and died in the house alone.

 

When I asked Taemin where did he got the story, he grinned at me and said he made it up.

 

I asked him if there was anyone hurting him when I wasn’t there, but he said no. He said they were taking blood sample and did regular check-ups only.

 

 

 

 

23rd October

We folded origami and I told him some stories.

His back is not getting better.

 

 

 

 

24th October

The wounds finally show themselves... not that it help anything.

When I came today, Taemin was crying and when he turned around, I saw a lot of blood at the back of his shirt. I lifted them up and I saw two long cuts on the shoulder blades each. It was like someone slashed the skin with sharp object. 

I was really panic but luckily, the doctor came right away and treated Taemin. Taemin was sleeping when I left the room today.

 

 

 

 

25th October

I couldn’t sleep last night. I was worried and angry. I’m worried of Taemin’s well being and I’m angry that Onew is hiding something about Taemin from me.

 

I almost broke Onew’s office door when I came in this morning.  I think I acted like a crazy man when I demand him to tell me whatever he was hiding from me.  To my surprise, he told me.

I can’t forget what he answered me;

 

The second phase is starting.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

so, I made a new poster ^^

 

Please Comment & Subscribe