4th Diary

Moment

 

4th Diary

 

Nothing much happened since yesterday. But my ankle is healed already… like completely healed. I don’t remember receiving any treatment for it. Did they treat it when I was asleep? Or maybe it’s one of the pills that I took? Even if I did receive treatment but is it possible to heal this in a single day?… or could it be many days have passed? Then, my 4-4-2-5 pills theory might be wrong.

I’m not sure but I’m glad to know that my health being is being taken care of here... at least...

 

 

What should I write more?

I think the 5 pills serving is the breakfast, because the room keepers came to do tidy up the room after between the 5pills and 4 pills serving….

I don’t know. It’s so hard just to figure out the time here. Why can’t they just tell the time, it would never hurt.

The room keepers, they gave me new blouse. They always gave me changes every day frequently but this time, it’s with new pattern. My old blouses are pink in color in white polka dots, but my new blouse is white with small green clover prints on it. I actually love my older blouse more, but it’s nice to have changes once in awhile. The design is almost the same as before, even the fabric feel the same.

 

Just now, a doctor came in. A male, wearing masks, tall, and maybe in his middle-age because he had some grey hairs and I could see aging wrinkles on his eye line and hands. Well, he talked to me…

Actually, more like interview. He asked things about me; my name, how old, my parents, my school and more. He also asked me if I feel hurt or pain anywhere. He wrote something on his book as I answered. Why did he ask me all that? But at least his voice sound friendly and I think he smiled behind his mask.   

But after that, he did a whole body check on me… Yeah, he examined my body. I think he stared as my body strangely I don’t know how body check works but I didn’t feel comfortable being stripped off in front of another man.  

But I wasn’t feeling hurt anywhere and there is nothing wrong with my body, so I’m fine, right?

I think if they come in to check me another few times and I’m this good, maybe I’ll be able to go home. I don’t mind doing this check-up thing as long as I can go home. And I’ll behave too.

 

 

I really want to go home. Will my mum held a party to welcome me home? She held a party for my noona when she just got back from 3 day hospital because of appendix. I'm sure i have been here more than 3 days. She would hold bigger party for me, right?

and will Minho come as well?