1st Diary

Moment

 

14  

15

19 MAY

1st Diary

 

My name is Lee Taemin. I’m 17 years old. I live in Seoul with both of my parents and my 3 noonas. My favorite subject is Music, my hobby is dancing, my favorite food is beef and my favorite animal is hamster. My I lo My best friend is Choi Minho.  During last month test, I ranked 87th in my grade… out of 279 students, so I would say I’m intermediate student at school. 

 

Currently, I’m being kept… or maybe locked up in this room. This room is as big as my bedroom… maybe a bit bigger and it has an attached bathroom. I’m not sure what this place is, how I got here, why I’m being kept here or how long I have been here.  Last thing that I remember before I found myself here… I was at Minho’s house.

 

This room is very pretty. I would be very happy to sleep in this room if I’m not locked in like this. It looks like a kid’s room but it has that hospital feel because some people wearing those white coats keep on coming to visit me. I can’t really tell how many of them, because they were wearing those medical mask to cover their face. But I’m sure they are at least three different persons; one (or more) woman, one thin man with glasses and another one is a chubby short man with darker skin color. I really hate it when they come by, they always either gave me shots or take my blood sample and they don’t even bother to talk to me. They won’t even reply when I asked them questions.

 

This room is so colorful, from the floor to the plush toys. My bed is queen size with pretty baby blue bed sheet with some flower motif. My blanket is white and plain but very cozy. I have four five fluffy pillows on my bed. My room floor is entirely covered by bright green foam mats… you know, those spongie mats that they put in baby’s room. I’m a bit glad they have that mats because they didn’t give me any slippers to wear and those doctors also seemed to take their shoes off when they come in.

The walls and ceiling are painted with day sky mural, making the room feel much bigger (…I think). I really like the mural. It's very pretty and it made me feel at ease even though I’m locked up in here, in a room without any window at all and with lights always , which prevent me to count days.

They were a lot of plush toys in here… too much, I would say. They were in various sizes and shapes and they were placed together in the corner, just beside my bed. All of them are in animal shapes. The largest are the brown teddy bear and a blue elephant (I can’t decide which is bigger). They are as big as me or maybe a bit bigger (but not as tall). The teddy bear has the same color as Minho’s hair. The smallest plush toy is a rabbit plush, a white one, it’s as big as… my tummy.

In another corner near the door (which is always locked) is placed a wooden Japanese table. It was somehow stuck to the floor… which I can’t move it around. They gave me pink cotton gown with white polka dots to wear. That only. They don’t even give me any pants but luckily the gown is quite thick that I don't feel that … The gown hangs above my knees and instead of strings that I always saw in hospitals, it has buttons at the back. The sleeves fall to my elbows.

 

This place is so weird. Am I sick? Is that why I’m being kept here? Is that why my family, friends and Minho… didn’t come to visit me? Is that why the doctors wear masks and refuse to talk to me? Could it be that the disease has something to do with my digestive system? because they didn’t give me any ‘real’ food. They just feed me pills and some plain water. Am I going to die?

But I feel very healthy right now. I don’t feel sick at all. If I’m really sick, can’t they at least tell me about it? How serious it is? How long I can still live? when can I go home? when can I meet Minho?

wha

I

can't I

I really want to see Minho right now.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally first chapter!!!

I know I still have another two stories running (TT___TT)

but I will write this in more relaxing style

because it's a diary. It will not be very descriptive or has any dialogues.... who the hell write dialogues in their diaries?

It's a diary, so each chapter might be quite short

 

As usual, subscribe and comment ^^