10th April 2009- 13th May 2010

Moment

 

10th April 2009

I had my farewell dinner with Key. I brought Taemin with me because they are two friends that I cherish the most but I wasn’t able to introduced them to each other properly before. But Key didn’t know that Taemin is a part of my project because I am not allowed to discuss or tell to anyone who is not involved in the project. I think it’s one of the institute's policies. I also have no idea about Key’s Angel project at all.

Key has officially dropped from the university and cancelled his contract with the institute. I was surprised he was able to get off the contact without getting sued, but Key said he worked something up with the institute and they agreed to let him go without suing.

He said he’s still looking for place to settle down and since he can’t stay at the house that the institute provided anymore and his family has disowned him (because he dropped university and all). I was not surprised that Key got disowned because I’ve knew that Key’s family is very strict. I told him to stay with me at the moment but he refused and said he will manage by himself somehow. Being close friend of Key for several years, I know there’s no way I can argue with him when he has made up his mind.

We spend the rest of the night talking about stupid things; movies, girl group idols, football, some jokes and our high school memories. Key and Taemin seemed to get along very well. At least I can be happy on that one fact.

 

 

 

 

18th July 2009

Taemin’s birthday.

There was a small birthday party at Taemin’s house. Only family and close friends were invited. I met Kai, Taemin’s best friend (he talks about Kai a lot). Kai is… very similar to Taemin; his personalities, his likes and hates and his thinking. No wonder they are close friends.

Yoona and Yuri were being out of control. They were sticking close to me all of the time and giving me that creepy smile. They even bullied Taemin. Those bi Luckily, Sunny made them go help in the kitchen, so I can finally breathed.

I always said this, but Taemin’s mother is a great cook. I had a great dinner and Taemin was pleased with the sport shoes that I gave him.

 

 

 

 

24th December 2009

Sometimes… maybe most of time, I forgot that Taemin is only the subject of a project that I’m involved in.

How long has it been since I was assigned to this task? About a year and a half, I think.

And I’ve known and tutoring Taemin since then. It wasn’t really that long (compared to Key which I’ve known since I was 13) but we have grown attached to each other. Taemin will always be with me during special occasions, concerning about my health, trying his best for me and making me feel happy. I would be lying if I said Taemin is not important to me. He is a friend family or maybe something even more special than that to me.

 

I think it’s okay for me to considered him as an important friend even though our relationship is based on the project. My feelings about him are true and I don’t think this project is doing anything bad to Taemin… not as far as I knew of.  

 

I’ll be spending this Christmas Eve with Taemin again. We will be watching some movies at my house and I promised him that I will cook something.

 

 

 

 

 

29th December 2009

We (Taemin and I) went to visit Key at Incheon.

On the Christmas day, I’ve received present from Key and he wrote his phone number and home address in the greeting card. I’ve lost contact with him since he dropped from university. It has been so long since I last saw him. So, I decided to go and meet him.

 

When we reached at the Incheon train station, Key waited for us. I almost wasn’t able to recognize him. He looked totally different. His black hair was dyed bright blonde and permed. He wore some thick eye linears and got a few piercing on his ears. He wore some ridiculously colorful jacket with ragged jeans. I was speechless when I saw Key.

He brought us to his home; where he lives. It was an attic of some coffee shop, moreover he shared the room with another girl, called Nicole. His room was not that bad actually. It was very neat, tidy and lively (with all of the cute decorations). The space might be a bit limited but it was enough for two people. One corner of the room was covered by some tall wooden board divider, which I assume as Nicole’s place. Taemin was impressed with the place (he even told me Key looked very chick and stylish). I saw a lot of clothes and fabrics of different types and color hanged around the room and a sewing machine at one corner. Key noticed I was staring, so he explained to me that he’s now chasing his dream to be a fashion designer. He got me speechless again.

 

Key was working at the coffee shop with Nicole as part-time job and he was working on his designs and sewing during the free time. He said a few of his design has been taken in by some stores but he admitted that he still got a long way to go as a professional designer. I was shocked from everything that I heard and saw today. Key was like a total different person.

But he seemed happy… at least happier than what he used to be. So, I assumed he’s doing well and I should be supporting him.

 

 

 

 

12th January 2010

I realized that Taemin acts a bit differently when he’s with me these few days. He was like avoiding me but at the same time being clingy. He texted me more nowadays but when I asked him out, he refused; using not-so-believable excuses. When we met, he keeps on spacing out and he blushed when I talked to him. He’s also avoiding eye contact when talking to me.

Why is he acting like that with me? Did I do something wrong to him?

 

 

 

14th February 2010

Taemin did it again.

He told me he wasn’t feeling well and wanted to be excused from our tutor session today. I wasn’t against it because Taemin’s safety and health is always my top concern. But when I get back home from class this evening, there was a chocolate bar in my post box… from Taemin.

If he was really sick, why bother coming over to give me a chocolate bar? If he wanted to give me something, I can always go over to his house, he just need to call me… but he didn’t.

 

 

 

 

27th February 2010

I forced Taemin to go eat with me to celebrate that one of my papers was accepted by the U.S publisher (it wasn’t the first but I need excuse to bring him out with me).

I tried to talk to him about his recent behavior but I was being too hard on him. I made Taemin almost cried and I really feel bad about it. He was still hiding it from me but he insisted it wasn’t because he hates me. He said it was about himself.

I don’t really understand (maybe puberty issue?) but I felt relieved when he smiled and laughed of my lame jokes.    

 

 

 

 

13th May 2010 

Taemin has awaken.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 14 Feb 2009 entry, Minho said that he think Taemin likes him and he likes Taemin too. But here, he only meant little brother kind of like.

 

Minho is an ultimate geek, he never noticed the Valentine day, that's why he kept wondering why Taemin gave him chocolate bar.

 

Taemin awaken incident will be told more in the next chapter ^^