14th May 2010

Moment

 

14th May 2010

I’m currently in a hospital, waiting for Jonghyun hyung to complete check out procedure. I’ve told him that I wasn’t hurt (except a few minor injuries) but he insisted me to do full body checkup which required me to stay at the hospital overnight.  As expected, the doctor said I don’t have any internal injuries and I’m allowed to go home... maybe not home… not after what happened yesterday.

I still in the mid of believing and not to believe over what had happened. If not because of these scratches and burns on my skin, if the news didn’t report the explosion at my apartment, if they didn’t take Taemin, I would have believed that it was just a dream… a nightmare. But no, my left arm, my chest and my head which covered with bandaged are still sore, my apartment is practically scattered (even my neighbors also suffered from the damage) and there isn’t any text from Taemin since then. It was all true.

 

Yesterday, we promised to see each other for our tutor hours like usual. I waited for Taemin but he was late. I texted and called him, but there wasn’t any reply. I was worried that something bad might happened to Taemin, so I decided to look for him. But when I open my apartment door, I saw Taemin in front of my house. He was squatting and has his back against the wall, looking all worried. He startled when I called him but he quickly hid it.  

I let him came in.

Then, everything happened so fast.

 

He said he loves me.

I stared at him wide eyed.

He closed his eyes.

There was a glow on his back.

He groaned. His face showed that he was in pain and his breathe became irregular. A second later, the glow behind his back turned into blinding bright light which filled the whole room, piercing through the wall and ceiling; and somehow, leading to a big explosion. I was forced to close my eyes by the bright light and the sudden explosion, but I think I saw the light took shape of large wings before I shut my eyes.

 

The light disappeared as fast as it appeared. When I opened my eyes again, which a few second later, the light was completely gone, I saw Taemin was lying unconsciously on the floor and half of my apartment destroyed. The wall behind Taemin was completely gone and a part of the ceiling (I think the apartment above suffers the damage too), I heard distant screams and water started showering over the room, which I assumed came from the broken water pipes.  It was a loud cracking sound that made me realized that the ceiling above where Taemin was lying about to crumble. I tried to wake Taemin up, but he was completely unconscious. The ceiling did crumble, but I was able to move Taemin away. Adding to the horror, the gas pipe was broken too and it exploded. After much troubles and taking a few scratches, I managed to take Taemin out of the apartment, out of the building; to a safe place.

 

At that time, what Onew said repeated loudly inside my mind.

 

Taemin has awaken.

 

Like Onew said, I will know when it happens and I’m sure this is what he meant. Quickly, I took out my cellphone which was in my jeans’ pocket all of the time to call the institute. But before I could press the first button, I received call, from Onew.

When I picked up the call, Onew spoke before me. He told me to stay where I was, look out for Taemin, NOT to call any emergency services or ANYONE at all. He said he will arrive with an support team shortly. They knew.

 

I examined Taemin for any injuries but luckily there was any, at least not any visible ones. A few people who I recognized as my neighbors came for help, asking if we were alright and offering to take us to the hospital. Following Onew’s earlier order, I told them we were alright even though I wasn’t that sure about Taemin. I hold unconscious Taemin in my arms tightly, as if I was scared someone would take him away from me. But a few minutes later, Onew arrived with Jonghyun, a few medical staff (from the institute) and a group of fire fighters… even though he told me not to call for any earlier.

 

 I was a bit reluctant when they told me to put Taemin on the stretcher, but Onew was able to convince me that it was for Taemin safety. I saw the strectcher which Taemin was on, went into a van together with Onew and it drove away. It was the last time I saw Taemin and Jonghyun took me to the hospital after that.      

 

 

I don’t know why, but I have some uneasy feelings since then. I kept on thinking about Taemin.

 Is he hurt? Where did they take him to?  

What just happened?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the extremely late update...... DX

I was busy + having writer's block

 

So................... that was what happened. 

 

Hopefully I will be able to update again soon ^^