2nd Diary

Moment

 

2nd Diary

 

I can’t believe they took my diary.

How is it supposed to be a diary if it’s taken away? It’s more like a homework; I write, they collected it at the end of the day and they read it…. Maybe they’ll also mark my essay? Could this be an essay test?

I don't know.

But since I’ve nothing better to do in this room, I’ll write something.

 

I’m assuming that they collect my diary every day. So, since they gave me some blanks papers to write my first diary, it has been a day.

Yesterday, after I wrote the diary, a woman doctor came by to take my blood again. She smells nice   I really hate shots and it’s hurt too. I think my wrist, where they drew blood has become sore from too many shots. So, yesterday I threw a tantrum and refused to be taken blood sample. But then, two male room keepers (the one in green uniform, they usually came to tidy up the room) came in and hold me down forcefully. They hold me harshly that there were still bruise marks on arms and my shoulders are still aching.

You bastard, I know you are reading this. Wait until I’m out of here, I’ll surely report this!!!

 

They told me that I should write more about what I remember before I’m here. Why do I need to write about memories… do I have amnesia?

What I remember before I’m here was me being in Minho’s house. Choi Minho is Lee Taemin’s best friend ever. We have known each other for 2 years and he is 2 years older than me. How did we meet? We just bumped into each other on the street and then we become friends. He’s a son of my father’s friend. Two years ago, I was obsessed with dancing…. still am… but at that time, I fully neglected my studies. So, my results was going down the hills. I was on 250th something in the grade exam rank. My parents were freaked out and they asked Minho who is, back then a freshman in university to tutor me. Then, we become friends.

I really like Minho a lot. Minho is very handsome, charming, thoughtful, smart and he’s nice to me. He always has that soothing smile on his handsome face and he always do his best to help me. He helped me more than just in studies. He listens to my problems, give me encouraging words and advices, and compliment me when I did something good. I knew, because of Minho’s good look, many girls are head over heels for him (including my noona) but I’ve never seen him dated before. I’m gla  

I was at Minho’s house. I went there for my regular tutor. He used to come to my house to tutor me, but after my noona went crazy for him, my mum told me to go to his house instead (and I like it better). Minho lives alone. It was just a small apartment house but very tidy for a young man’s house (or maybe compared to my room).

We were studying. Like the usual.

 

Then, I’m here.

 

p/s: I WANT REAL FOOD. I’M SICK OF PILLS!!!