15th March 2008

Moment

 

15th March 2008

 

 

This journal is dedicated to the Azrael project  that I was ordered to take part in.

 

I, Choi Minho was selected as one of the Aeolians Research Institution scholarship receivers and as a part of the scholarship agreements, I am required to work with their institute when I finish my study and even during study; I had to participate in one of their research partly.  

 Thus, I was appointed as the observer to Subject 7 of Azrael project by the chief project yesterday. My job is to observe the subject; I have to always be informed of the subject’s location, physical condition and mental health and report to the office. But I have to carry out my tasks without the knowledge of the subject. I was a bit taken back by this condition. However, the chief told me that the subject’s guardian (parents) was informed about this research and had approved it.

 

The profile of Subject 7 was delivered to me this afternoon and I will be meeting him tomorrow. Some of the details of the subject are

 

Project: Azrael

Subject: 7

Name: Lee Taemin

Birth Date: July 18, 1993

Blood type: B

Height: 175cm

Weight:  50kg

Guardian:  Lee Dongwoon (father)

 

Others:

1)      Currently in grade 9; studying in Seoul Middle School.

2)      Hobby is dancing (spending more than 10 hours a day at the dance studio)

3)      Good at sports, especially basketball.

4)      Favourite food is beef or steak

 

My cover up is simple. I will play my own identity; Choi Minho, a freshman in university. The only made up information about me is that I’m a son of Lee Dongwoon’s friend and they will establish my relationship with the subject as his tutor. I will be meeting the subject officially tomorrow.

 

My first impression about this position is quite easy, because basically I only need to watch over a 15 year old boy. I’m not even responsible for his safety or condition, I just need to know. My job seems relatively better than Key’s. Key called me just now, he told me that he was appointed as a research assistant in Angels project and required to work at the lab for least 10 hours a week. At least I don’t have any minimal hours to work on and I don’t have to travel to the institute as frequent as Key. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if I don't use proper science or medical terms

because I'm not familiar with them... but I'm trying my best (==__==;)

 

Minho was only 17 year old when he wrote this

but he was a genius, so had finished his high school and just enrolled at the university

Key is Minho's best friend and quite similar with Minho; he's another 17 year old genius who just entered university with the same scholarship with Minho.