7th August 2010

Moment

 

7th August 2010

 

 

I saw met Taemin today.

 

 

I heard from Onew that Taemin will be taken to the MRI room again today. It has been so long since I saw Taemin… since I saw him on the wheelchair, on his way to the MRI room last time.

 

 I really miss him.  

 

Today, I was planning to catch a glimpse of Taemin again like last time because I’m not allowed to have any interaction with the Subject 7... or Taemin.

 

I waited at the rest table near the pantry, pretending to have my morning coffee. I didn’t want to make mistake like last time; I was waiting too close. I wasn’t able to lift my head and look at Taemin properly because I was afraid he was looking at me, and I believed he did. So, today I waited at the further corner of the lobby.

 

Almost 8.30am, I saw a big group of people walking together passed the corridor. I knew, it was Taemin. A few securities, research officers and a helper escorted Taemin on the wheelchair. It was hard for me to see Taemin because of the escorts. I thought the number of the escorts has increased compared to the last time. I’m still confused of the importance of the . Why do you need that many people to a skinny 17 year old boy?

 I was able to catch a glimpse of him and I felt my heart skipped a bit as I laid my eyes on the thin figure on the wheelchair. Physically, Taemin only looked a little skinnier than before and his hair has grown out a bit longer. But something bothers me, his facial expression; he looked depress and tired. The last time he walked down this pathway to the MRI room, he still had that twinkling eyes as he was busy observing the surrounding but now, his eyes were only fixed to the front and his stare looked empty.

 

They went passed me, but I had the urge to see Taemin again. Jonghyun had called me in, but I gnored his message. I moved to a table closer to the corridor but this time I use a newspaper; pretending to read it to hide my face and I waited for Taemin to finish his check up.

About half an hour later, they finished the check up and walked towards me again. This time, I was able to see Taemin more clearly. I saw Taemin on the wheelchair, with lifeless expression. There wasn’t any smile and her eyes looked dull. I was surprised to see Taemin like this. The cheerful and cute Taemin that was always by my side; I could never imagine he could be this… lifeless.

 

I was puzzled and… surprised to see Taemin like that and I didn’t realize that I was staring at him and then somehow,

 

Our eyes met.

 

I quickly shifted my gaze to the newspaper, pretending to read it… It must have looked awkward but they just walked pass me by, walking down the corridor towards the lobby. I thought Teamin didn’t know that it was me.

I got up as I decided to go back to my work before I got scolded by Jonghyun more even though my brain was still filled with Taemin. But at that moment, someone grabbed me from the back harshly, almost making me tripped forward. I turned around and saw Taemin.  

 

Taemin eyes were wide open, surprised, just like me. He was wearing the institute’s blouse, bare feets and his thin hands grabbing my forearms. I saw his pale lips were trembling while mouthing my name. Then, I heard some noises. A few securities and research officers dashed towards us and they were shouting something but I couldn’t really hear them.

Taemin cried when he saw the people came after him and his arms were trembling as his grip tighten on my arms.

Taemin cried… he asked me tp save him. He was scared.

Before I could say or do anything, those people got Taemin. They grabbed Taemin and tore him from me roughly. They pinned Taemin down on the floor while Taemin struggled, screamed and cried.

 

I was bewildered by the commotion that I was paralyzed at my spot; watching they treated Taemin harshly, hurting Taemin and I did not move or do anything at all. I only snapped when I saw the research officer prepared an injection and I saw word propofol on the medicine bottle. I tried to stop him but I was grabbed by some of the securities.

They injected it to Taemin's small arm.

I saw Taemin teary eyes slowly closed.

They lifted Taemin and took him away, leaving me there speechless.

 

 

I wasn’t able to concentrate on anything since then. Even now, I still feel bothered by what just happened.

 

Just what did really happen? Why Taemin did look scared? Why did he ask me to save him? Why did they treat Taemin like that?

What did they do to Taemin?

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hohohoho XD

Minho is a part of those people but he's not the bad guy.

He's nice, so lets see how Minho will help Taemin and uncover the truth of the project ^^

 

p/s: Propofol is a drug which helps to brings down anxiousness and stress, and encourages relaxation and sleep or loss of consciousness. It's the one that killed Micheal Jackson =P