Move In, Move Out

Going Crazy

Your POV

I looked at L.Joe, then looked at Yunho-oppa. "Uhm... Yunho-oppa, this is Lee Byunghyun. He's a friend from school." I walked to the cupboard and grabbed the first aid kit before walking back. 

Yunho-oppa nodded. "I see." He took a step forward and extended his hand towards L.Joe. "Nice to meet you. I'm Yunho." 

L.Joe shook his hand and bowed politely. "Nice to meet you. Call me L.Joe." I grabbed a cotton bud and gently cleaned L.Joe's wound. He didn't even flinch, though I knew it must sting.

"So what were you doing here?" Yunho-oppa asked him.

L.Joe grin and awkwardly scratched his head, "Just visiting to see if ~~~~~ was okay. I was just wondering, seeing she didn't turn up for school."

Yunho-oppa nodded slowly. I took out a bandaid and carefully stuck it on L.Joe. It was silent for a moment, until he said, "I think I should leave now. Thanks for the bandaid." He grinned.

I bit my lip. "Oh. Alright."

I walked him to the door as Yunho-oppa sat down on the couch. L.Joe turned and looked at me and grinned, "Oh right. Forgot to tell you. He pointed to the apartment door across from me. "I live over there."

My eyes widened, and before I could do or say anything else, he walked into the apartment.

I smiled and closed the door slowly before walking over to the couch and plopping down next to Yunho-oppa. "You're here early today." I stated.

"Yep. Good thing I was. It looked like a big fight was about to break out between those two." He paused, "I haven't heard about anyone called L.Joe before." He looked at me, and wrapped an arm around me, "Who is he?''

"Just a friend." 

He raised an eyebrow, "Just a friend? Really?"

I nodded and rolled my eyes, "He's new at school, from America or something."

He nodded slowly. "I see, I see." 

I lightly hit him on the arm. "Anyway, don't you have work or something? Why're you here so early?"

"Can't I be?" He asked, jokingly. I smiled. He chuckled then said, "I want to take you somewhere."

"Where?" He stood up and I looked at him.

He stretched out his hand, "Surprise." I smiled and took his hand. "Kaja." He said.

---

Yunho stopped the car in front of a big mansion. "Where are we?" I asked.

He unbuckled his seatbelt and said, "Just wait and see." He got out of the car, before I could say anything. 

I rolled my eyes and unbuckled my seatbelt. Yunho opened the door for me and I stepped out of the car. I looked around. We were on this big hill with lots and lots of trees. The house looked down on a town or something.

I followed Yunho-oppa up the stairs towards a glass door which he slid open. 

When I stepped into the house, the first thing I noticed was the stylish interior. It was so beautiful. "Oh, hyung, you're back!" A familiar voice echoed.

I looked at Yunho-oppa in surprise and he smiled at me. Footsteps ran down the stairs and came closer to us. Changmin-oppa came around the corner and looked at us. He stared at me in surprise, but suddenly, I was engulfed in his tight hug. 

"Omo! It's you! You're really here!" 

I hugged him tightly, "I missed you so much oppa!" All the awkwardness that should've been dispersed immediately. There was no bad air between us, I guess there never was. All that had happened, had happened between them, five men. I wasn't in it. 

"I missed you too, ~~~~~-ah!" He pulled away, his eyes slightly teary. "Aigoo! You've grown so much since I last saw you!" He smiled, like a proud father. 

I smiled, tears blurring my eyes, "You big baby!" I giggled.

He chuckled and wiped away his tears. He looked at Yunho-oppa, "Hyung, you should've told me you were bringing her here! I would've organized something."

Yunho-oppa rolled his eyes. "It wasn't exactly planned." He turned to me and asked, "How do you like this place?"

I nodded. "It's nice and stylish. It's quiet and peaceful, that's for sure; away from the city and all." I looked around, "It's really really pretty."

He nodded, "Araso. Decision made." Changmin-oppa and I looked at him, confused. He sat down on a chair and said, "You're moving in with us."

"Why?" Was he joking? 

"Because it's better for you. No trespassers. No paparazzi. No disturbance. No mother of yours." He looked at me, "So? What do you think? Do you want to or not? Really, I'm not forcing you to."

Right. I looked at Changmin-oppa who had a hopeful expression on. I nodded and smiled. "Okay, why not?'' Changmin-oppa let out a cheer and hugged me. "But," I said, "I want to go back to school." Yunho-oppa nodded. I continued, "And I'm not moving in now. Give me a week."

He nodded. "Okay. A week it is."

Your POV End

---