Ch. 1

Going Crazy

Play this song as you read => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAceM9Wef0c

 

Your POV

"YAH! JAE-AHJUSSHI!" I yelled, coming into the warm house. Outside was snowing. It was beautiful. 'Jae-ahjusshi' was the nickname I gave to Jae-oppa. He, obviously wanted me to call him 'oppa' but unfortunately for him, I prefered 'ahjusshi' It was cuter. And it suited him more. 

When I closed the door and looked at the living room, I was shocked to see the usual tidy place all messed up. The cushions that usually sat neatly on the sofa was strewn across the room. Magazines were scattered everywhere across the floor. 

"JAE-AHJUSSHI! WHERE ARE YOU? DID A CYCLONE RUN THROUGH THIS HOUSE OR SOMETHING?"

Hearing no answer, I walked to the hallway, to his room. The hallway was messy as well. Clothes were strewn everywhere, but I kicked them aside not giving them a second thought.

I opened Jae-oppa's bedroom door. He was sitting on the edge of his bed, wearing only wearing pyjama pants. He had his face in his hands. When he heard the bedroom door open, he looked up. When he saw me, the shock was evident on his face.

I grinned. "Jae-ahjussh-"

I was interrupted by a woman coming out of his bathroom with only a towel around her body. "Jaejoong-ah, wher-" She froze when she saw me, before grinning evily. "Oh, hey sweetie, like your new daddy?" She climbed onto the bed next to Kim Jaejoong and kissed him on the cheek.

I was frozen. Tears were threatening to fall out my eyes. I almost fell back, out of the room. I looked at the clothes out in the hallway. They were, undeniably, Kim Jaejoong and my mother's clothing.

Kim Jaejoong stood up and walked towards me. I looked at him, with my teary eyes. "~~~~~, please, let me expl-"

I bit my lip and shook my head. My eyes asked him, 'Why? Why did you do this to me? Why, Jae-ahjusshi?' He guiltily bit his lip. I looked at Lee MinRi. She smiled evilly at me and said, "Oh, get over it. You're just a little girl, of course Jaejoong would prefer me. I'm a woman. Only I can give him what he wants."

A little girl? I was only a little girl? This b****. I pushed past Kim Jaejoong and threw myself onto her. I slapped her. "YOU MOTHER F***ING ! GO F***ING DIE IN A HOLE, YOU C*NT! YOU F***ED WITH MY BOYFRIEND YOU B****!"

She snarled, "YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BRAT! IF IT WASN'T ME, YOU'D BE DEAD!" She kicked me off her and onto the floor, before pinning me down and continuously smacking and punching me. She pulled at my hair. 

I let out a scream of pain. Kim Jaejoong quickly ran over and pulled that crazy b**** off of me and slapped her. She landed on the bed. She looked at him, in shock while grabbing her cheek. Kim Jaejoong reached out to help me, but I pushed him away. "Don't touch me."

I scrambled up.

"Please, ~~~~~. I-it was a mistake. I didn't mean it. It meant noth-"

"We're over, Kim Jaejoong, you old e. We're over."

"Please... ~~~~~, you don't mean it." He grabbed my arm, but I shook him off.

I pulled the diamond ring off of my finger and threw it at him. It was our couple ring. He had given it to me three years ago, on our one month anniversary. Unlike teenage boys, Kim Jaejoong was a man who could afford such an expensive present.

I walked out of the room, I heard him chasing me, but I opened and walked right out the front door, slamming it right into his face. The cold hit me instantly, but I couldn't care less. 

My knees went weak and I fell down, leaning against the door. I cried. I screamed. I yelled. "Why? Why, Jae-ahjusshi? Why must you shatter my heart like this? Why, oppa? Waeyo? Jae-oppa... Jaejoong..." I cried, with my face in my knees.

I don't give a anymore. I don't care that he was behind that door, sobbing silently. I don't give a f*** that he could hear me call him ahjusshi, and finally call him oppa. It was over, but all I wanted was him. All I wanted was on the other side of the door.

Your POV End

---