Good News...?

Going Crazy

Narrator's POV

"She's not here." Jaejoong looked behind him to see L.Joe leaning against the door. He smirked and Jaejoong, who ignored me and continued to abuse the doorbell.

L.Joe rolled his eyes and said, "I said, 'She's not here.' No matter how many times you abuse the doorbell like that, no one's going to come out. She moved out this morning. Told me she was going in hiding from all the paparazzi." When he saw that Jaejoong wasn't listening, he sighed and said, "Why don't you give it up? She doesn't need you in her life anymore. She's got me."

Jaejoong spun around and glared at L.Joe. "Shut the up. ~~~~~ still loves me."

"Believe what you want, delusional old man," L.Joe said smirking, "But we both know the truth. She's my girl now. What teenager would take an old man, like you, over a hot young guy who's closer to her age, like me?" 

Jaejoong threw a punch at L.Joe and hissed, "Where is she?"

L.Joe just wiped his bleeding lip and shook his head, "So violent, and definitely not a good listener. No wonder she likes me more." He clucked his tongue. "And why should I tell you about her whereabouts? What are you? Some type of stalker-e-dude?"

Jaejoong glared at him. "Where is she? I need to talk to her. I need to make things right with her."

L.Joe sighed and shook his head, "You're really stubborn, you know that?"

"So are you."

Chuckling, L.Joe said, "I'm not telling you where she is. But maybe if you actually think, you'd know." He shook his head again before walking inside his apartment and closing the door.

Jaejoong's eyes widened in realization. "Yunho..."

Narrator's POV End

---

Your POV

"Yoboseyo?" I'd moved in with Yunho-oppa and Changmin-oppa this morning and told L.Joe to tell my friends for me, as I wasn't planning on going to school and didn't want them to worry.

"~~~~~!" 

I sighed, exasperated. "What do you want, Kim Jaejoong?"

"We need to talk!"

"I've nothing to say to you. Good bye." I hung up.

Instantly, I got a text, from L.Joe.

From: L.Joe
jj dropped by b4. i told him u moved out (bcoz he wouldn't stop abusing da doorbell) but not where to.

I couldn't help but smile; L.Joe was a nice guy.

To: L.Joe
yeh, he called in. wonder how he got yunho-oppa's home no... i guess he figured out where i was. thx 4 saving my doorbell, i guess. :)

Before I could wait for his reply, my phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?"

"~~~~~." I recognized her voice instantly.

"What do you want, Lee Minri?" I hissed back.

She laughed lowly. "Feisty girl aren't you? I raised you well, I guess." I rolled my eyes. Bull. I raised myself. "Well... just calling to tell you some good news."

"I highly doubt any news from you is any good." I snarled.

She giggled. "Oh, it's good alright... ~~~~~, in nine months time, you're going to have a new baby sibling!"

Your POV End

---