L.Joe

Going Crazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYSgEFS11GU

^ Play this song

---

Your POV

"Okay class," Miss. Nam, our teacher, clasped her hands together, "We have a new student." She looked at the back of the room, where a boy sat, on the use-to-be-unoccupied desk. She smiled. "Byunghyun-ssi, please stand up and introduce yourself."

We all turned to the back of the room and looked at the new boy. Today, all the fuss was about me and Kim Jaejoong's break up, that no one noticed him until now. 

Byunghyun stood up and grinned. "Hey, wassup? I'm Lee Byunghyun, from America. They used to call me L.Joe back there, feel free to do so as well." His mischievious eyes scanend the classroom and met mine, he nodded, and I nodded back. 

All the girls giggled and whispered and the boys looked at him, with raised eyebrows. Miss Nam beamed and said, "Byunghyun-ssi, you may sit now." He nodded and sat down. "Okay, let's see how many people are here today." She called out attendance and when she reached my name, she looked at me and smiled. "~~~~~-ah, how are you feeling? Remember whatever happens, I'll always be there. The whole class is here to back you up."

I smiled, and looked around the class, slightly feeling better, when I saw my classmates. The girls all did hwaiting poses and yelled out, "Hwaiting!"

The boys all rolled up their sleeves and pretended to flex their 'muscles.' The basketball team captain said, "~~~~~, remember baby, we got your back." The boys nodded. The soccer captain then said, "Call us, if you need a hitman, or something."

My eyes sparkled, with happy tears. "Thanks guys. Love you." I looked at Miss. Nam. "Gomowo, Nam-songsaengnim." 

She smiled, and nodded. "It's all right, sweetie." She went back to doing the roll. 

I sighed, and plopped my head back down on the table. No matter how many people are here to support me, I can't erase that dull numb feeling in my heart. I couldn't, no, didn't know how to mend my shattered heart. It's made of glass, and plus, Kim Jaejoong always mended my clothing... 

Your POV End

---

L.Joe's POV

I looked around the class, curiously. What were they on about? What was wrong with the girl, sitting at the front, whose name was, apparently, Lee ~~~~~. I nudged the boy sitting next to me, "What's happening?" I whispered.

He leaned towards me and whispered, "Lee ~~~~~ is, I mean, was dating Kim Jaejoong, the Kim Jaejoong. Heir to the Kim Empire. But he cheated with some chick. Paparazzi took photos, and it's all blown up." He threw a magazine to me, and leaned back. "This scandal is going to get bigger."

Kim Jaejoong? Heir to the Kim Empire? Oh wow.

I nodded and focused my attention onto the magazine. I flicked to the pages and sighed. This was in Hangul, and oh, how I always did in Korean. Shame on me. I scanned through the seven-paged article and gave myself a pat on the back, when there were only a few words I didn't know. 

I shoved the magazine into my bag and looked at that girl sitting up front; the girl in the centre of this controversy. She had her eyes closed, but that couldn't hide the tiny diamond that slid down her cheek. 

L.Joe's POV End

---