Conference and Skating

Going Crazy

Your POV

"We never had a relationship... it was completely made up." The camera lights continued to flash in my eyes, but I kept a calm face on. There were quiet murmurs amongst the reporters, but I ignored them, continuing on like I had been told to. "This relationship was to cover up for the relationship my mother and ahjusshi had. My mother wanted to lay low... she didn't want to be seen on the cover of every magazine. The so called scandal recently was never a scandal." I almost cringed having to call Kim Jaejoong 'ahjusshi' despite the fact that, that had been his nickname I called him.

On my side view, I could see Kim Jaejoong's fist clenching together, but he remained quiet. His father nodded, "But since my son and his girlfriend's relationship has been revealed, we decided to come clean to the public. I'm also quite happy to announce that Minri, ~~~~~'s mother, is pregnant." More murmurs and flashing. "For privacy issues, we ask that you try not to disturb her and ~~~~~. We hope to not stress Minri, especially since she is pregnant. ~~~~~ is only a highschool student, a teenager. Because of the public spotlight, she has never had a chance to do normal things teenage girls do.... It is only normal we give her back her life as it was before the false relationship started."

A reporter randomly yelled out, "Kim Jaejoong-ssi! Do you have anything to say? This whole time you have been keeping quiet!" 

Jaejoong's father stood up and said, "We've agreed that we won't answer any questions." Kim Jaejoong and I stood up, and ahjusshi continued, "Thank you for taking time to come to our conference. Like us, I believe you also have other things to tend to. It's about time we ended this conference." There were protests amongst the reporters. "Thank you for coming and good bye."

---

"I'll drive you home." Kim Jaejoong said to me after the conference ended. 

I continued to walk and didn't look at him, "No need. Yunho-oppa's already here to pick me up." Yunho-oppa's yellow car was just a few metres away. I quickly bowed at ahjusshi and murmured a rushed goodbye before quickly getting into the car. 

"How'd it go?" Yunho-oppa asked as he started the engine.

"It was okay." I nodded. 

He nodded. "Right."

---

"This is a bad idea. A very, very, very bad idea." I said, as L.Joe strapped the ice-skates onto my feet. As soon as Yunho-oppa and I arrived home, we found L.Joe and Changmin-oppa talking quite comfortably in the lounge room and L.Joe decided to drag me off the moment he saw me.

He grinned and reassured, "You'll be fine."

"No I will not be. I'm going to slip as soon as I step on the ice, do a huge somersault in the air, then the skates are going to cut my back and then I'm going to die in a bloody pile on the ice." I bit my lip.

L.Joe rolled his eyes as he strapped on his skates. "Come on, you'll be fine. No, the skates won't cut your back because if you look at the blades, they're protected at the back... Now on the other hand, the somersaults..." he chuckled, "Just joking." He stood up and reached out his hand, "Come on."

I stared up at him, skeptically. 

---

"Oh my Buddha! I'm going to die! L.Joe! Don't let go of me! Ahhh!" I screamed as I wobbled dangerously on the ice. "L.Joe! Oh my Krisus! Ahhh! Don't leave me!"

He chuckled on shook his head before taking hold of my hands again. He slowly pulled me forward as he skated backwards. "People are staring, you know?"

I glared up at him, blushing furiously. "I don't care! If I die today, I hold you accountable."

"Come on, hold onto my waist."

I did as I was told and the next minute, he was skating around on the ice at the speed of lightning with me clinging onto him and screaming like a madwoman. "Oh my God! L.Joe! Slow down! I'm going to die! Ahhhh!" 

He didn't. My feet slid across the ice unstably. "Just hold on!"

I screamed. and grabbed onto his waist tightly. "LJoe!" Suddenly I felt my feet slip. I screamed as I tumbled over. I grabbed at L.Joe's shirt, but in the end, still ended up falling onto the cold surface.

L.Joe sighed and stared at me with a slight smile. I scowled as he helped me up. "You almost dragged me down with you. Thank heavens I have fast reactions."

I slapped him, "I told you to slow down!" He chuckled and shook his head. 

"Go again?"

---

"Oh my God, L.Joe! I'm skating! I'm skati-whoa!" I grinned pathetically as L.Joe helped me up. "Well, I did well."

He rolled his eyes, "Right..."

"Hey! I'm a beginner!" I bit my lip and tried to skate again. I grabbed at L.Joe as I almost slipped again. As I stabled myself, I began to glide again. I laughed happily, "Yes!"

L.Joe clapped and said, "Now watch the expert do it." He whooshed past me, almost knocking me over and glided across the floor, doing little tricks with his feet, like twisting around and gliding backwards. 

My eyes widened. "Wow..." He was so graceful and swift. He looked up at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and yelled out, "Show off!" He just chuckled and continued awing me with his little tricks. He skated past me and continued to skate on. I rolled my eyes and slowly skated behind him while muttering under my breath, "Practice makes perfect... Fighting-whoaa!"

Your POV End

---