Love. Loved. Love.

Going Crazy

Your POV

When I got home, the first thing I did was go up to my room. I still lived with Lee MinRi, not matter how much I despised her. She was never home much though. Most of the time, she'd be in clubs, or at random parties, then she'd end up with a hangover the next morning, in some random guy's bed.

I used to have plans. To move in with Kim Jaejoong when I finally turned 18, but I guess all these plans have been shattered. 

I then scoffed at my own silliness. It was only Kim Jaejoong. Only one loss. I still had everything else. It was his lost, anyway. I still had a stable job that could make me enough money each week. Lee MinRi never paid for anything. She lived off the money she got from the government. I guess that's the only reason she never just dumped me in an orphanage, or worse, the streets. She could live off me.

I plopped down on my bed. My room was completely dark. 

After leaving Kim Jaejoong's house, I had wandered to a park and sat on the swing for the whole day. I wasn't crying. I had finished crying the moment I stood up from his front step. I had just sat on the swing, silent and numb.

There was suddenly noise outside. No surprise there, possibly a new resident next door. I lived in a run down apartment with the . There were always people moving in and out. 

I sighed and turned over onto my stomach. I looked outside the window. It was still snowing, softly. Memories came flowing back to my mind. Unwanted memories that I wish I could just erase. Three years of precious memories. All I have now, of Jaejoong-oppa. Only memories. 

Unknowingly, tears fell out of my eyes. I sniffed, then sobbed. Before long, I was crying my eyes out. I was crying my heart out. I was practically screaming. My Jaejoong-ahjusshi.

I love you. I loved you. I love you.

Your POV End

---