Best Friends

Going Crazy

Your POV

I woke in the morning, in that exact same position I fell asleep in. I felt terrible, and I knew I looked just as terrible. I sighed and looked at my alarm clock. 6:42AM. Time for school. 

I slowly sat up, and rubbed my eyes. I stood up and slowly trudged to the bathroom. We only had one bathroom, sadly, which was really annoying. I always had to pick up after that woman. Especially if she brings some guy home. 

Looking into the mirror, it was confirmed that I looked crap. I had puffy eyes and dark circles. My nose was all red. The little eyeliner I had on was smudged all around my eyes. My hair looked like a bird's nest. I sighed and quickly stripped, before stepping into the shower. The cold water seemed to revive me...and reminded me that I had forgotten to pay the bills. I shivered, and after a quick shower, stepped out. 

After dressing, brushing my teeth and drying my hair, I got out some of the 's expensiv make-up. I wish I had the courage to plan a bigger revenge, but this was the best I could do... for now. After applying the make-up on, and carefully concealing my puffy eyes, I took all the lipstick and rolled it up, before squashing it with the lid. With the mascara and eyeliner, I added some of her powder into it. Then, an idea popped into my head. I took all her make up, and threw them into the toilet. The toilet hadn't been cleaned in over a month, mind I add. 

I wiped my hands, then headed off to school.

---

"~~~~~! What happened with you and that Kim Jaejoong? Is this true? Did he cheat on you, and with your mother?" I sighed and looked at Minah. She was my best friend. 

Sara sighed. "Shush." She was my other best friend. She looked at me. "How are you feeling?"

Gina rolled her eyes. "What do you think?" She was another of my many best friends. Though she acted all cold and distant, she really cared for us. She looked at me, with questioning eyes. They were asking me, 'Do I need to call someone to bash that bastard up?'

I sighed and asked, "How'd you know?" As if it wasn't obvious though.

Minah pulled out a magazine, and babadeeboom! Guess what? Yes, there that was, kissing that Kim Jaejoong, in his bedroom. This photo was taken outside. The headline was, 'Kim Jaejoong, finally moved on from his kid-girlfriend?' I bit my lip. It was no secret that we were dating, or used to date. I shouldn't be surprised that paparazzi was stalking him. He was, of course, heir to one of Korea's leading companies... 

At first, when our relationship was uncovered, it was a total controversy. The stock markets were all down. His family was disaproving. Board members resigned. It was that big, it even made it onto international news. 

But, time passed. His parents slowly accepted me, us, and so did Korea. My best friends were all... surprised. Well, Gina wasn't. I think. She never showed much emotion in her face. 

Now this... this is not going to be good. For Kim Jaejoong. I couldn't care less now. I scoffed, when I realised how deep and confusing this could get. Imagine if media found out my connection with that woman in the picture. 

Sara hugged me. "It's ok, his loss."

Gina nodded. "He was a pedo anyways."

I smiled at that. Minah patted my head. "Let's go shopping afterwards!" She giggled. "That makes everything better."

I bit my lip and smiled. "Okay... that is, if you pay for everything!" The other girls laughed, and even Gina cracked a smile. I love my best friends. I really do. They'll always be there for me. Friends are the family you choose for yourself. 100% true.

Your POV End

---