Trapped At Home

Going Crazy

L.Joe's POV

Weeks had past, but ~~~~~ never showed up for school. It seems like the first day meeting her, would also be my last the day seeing her. It was disappointing, I wanted to see her so bad. She was so... intriguing.

I wanted to approach her friends, but that would be weird, and they looked as confused as I was. 

Was it my fault that she wasn't turning up for school? Maybe... I mean, I did make her think of her Jae-ahjusshi.

I guess I did have to approach her friends afterall. I needed to find her, and apologize. What could be worse than reminding a girl of her cheating boyfriend whom she still loved? 

L.Joe's POV End

---

Your POV

I looked out my window, and could still see the paparazzi outside. It had been weeks. I haven't been outside for weeks.  God knows how I survived. That never came home though. Fine by me. 

I first noticed my stalkers when I was walking home for the first time in ages. It was the day I played the piano for L.Joe. I guess you can't really say I noticed them. They were just everywhere.

 

~Flashback~

As I was walking home, I was attacked by flashing lights coming from all directions. Reporters were bombarding me with questions. I tried to push past them, but ended up going nowhere.

Beep beep! 

I looked towards the road, to see a familiar, yellow sleek sportscar. The driver of the car rolled down the window, and shouted out, "Need some help?" I hesitated. Should I? "Oh come on, are you really hesitating now? Just get in."

I bit my lip, and pushed past the reporters, who were still snapping photos. The person in the car opened the door, and I ducked inside, before closing. 

He chuckled, and drove off. Reporters were still chasing us though, some in cars, some by foot, but in a matter of minutes they lost us. 

"So... how've you been?" He asked, as he stopped the car. He turned in his seat to face me. 

I didn't move. "Why'd you help me?" I turned my head to face him. "What do you want?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Can't I help you? I'd always been your favourite oppa, ~~~~~, and you were always my favourite dongsaeng? Why does that have to change just because of what happened between us, five men?"

I sighed, and looked upwards. I could feel the tears coming. "Don't remind me, please."

He shuffled closer and pulled me in for a hug. "Shh... just cry. It'll be okay..."

I dug my face into his shoulder. "Yunho-oppa... it hurts. It really does."

He patted my head, "I know ~~~~~... I know."

~Flashback Ends~

 

After that, Yunho-oppa took me home. He told me to stay put for the time-being. To not leave the house. 

So I listened to him. I hadn't been completely alone those few weeks of being stuck in my house. Yunho-oppa came and drop by almost everyday. He told me that he'd organize someplace else for me to live, but not yet. It was too soon. He wanted to wait for a day where the paparazzi had elsewhere to be. We always talked for hours and hours, but avoided the topic of Kim Jaejoong, and what happened two years ago. 

I asked about Changmin-oppa, and how he was. Still the same ol', same ol', quote Yunho-oppa. He told me that he'd let us meet soon. Changmin-oppa had ten million messages for me.

I never realized, but I really did miss them after all these years. 

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I looked at the time. It was just after four in the afternoon. Could it be Yunho-oppa? If it was, he was off work early today, usually he'd drop by later. 

I walked to the door, and peeked out the peeking hole...

What was he doing here?

I opened the door, to a smiling L.Joe. "Yo." He said, as he winked and saluted.

Your POV End

---