Ch. 19

Going Crazy

Your POV

Ding dong!

I trudged out of bed, sleepily. “Coming!”

Ding dong! Ding dong!

“Someone better be dying.” I muttered, quoting Shrek. I swung open the door to see Kim Jaejoong standing at the door. That wasn’t surprising, what was surprising was he was with my mother.

She beamed, “Darling! Good morning!”

Ignoring Kim Jaejoong, I asked my mother, “What are you doing here?”

“Picking up some things! We’re moving in with Jaejoong!”

Jaejoong quickly defended, “It wasn’t my idea, all of it was abeoji.”

Lee Minri strolled in and I realised behind them stood two men. Lee Minri explained, “Darling, don’t worry about them, they’re just here to move our things.”

She led the two men to her bedroom.

“I’m not moving anywhere.” I stated.

Jaejoong looked at me, surprised, “You have to!”

“No I don’t. I don’t want. You can’t force me to do something I don’t want to.”

“But-!”

“Kim Jaejoong, I’m sick of seeing you. I’m sick of seeing her. And now you’re trying to force me to join your happy little family and deal with seeing your disgusting faces everyday? Please.”

“What’s happening here?” L.Joe walked into the house, confused. The two men were carrying my mother’s bags out of the house.

I could hear Kim Jaejoong breathing deeply. “None of your business.”

“Are you moving again?” L.Joe stared at me with a puzzled expression.

I shook my head, “No. My mother is.”

“Yes you are.” Kim Jaejoong said. I glared at him.

“Jaejoong, honey, if ~~~~~ wants to stay, let her be.” Lee Minri said happily, as she plopped down on the couch. Thank the devil for her, for once.

Kim Jaejoong opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by L.Joe, “She’s my girl now, you should just back off.”

“Do you want another bruise?”

“Kim Jaejoong!” I warned, “Don’t you dare touch him.” I could see the fury and betrayal in his eyes, but what he did to me was a million times worse.

He breathed deeply, his eyes closed. “Fine. I’ll leave.” He looked at me, “But I’ll get you back.”

My mother rolled her eyes and stood up, “Let’s go.” She hugged me and I cringed, “Have fun with new son-in-law! And remember, play it safe!” She whispered lightly in my ear, “You don’t want to regret it like me.”

“Oh don’t worry, mum, I’m not stupid like you.” I whispered back. She scoffed. I glared at her as she strolled out.

With another glance at me, Kim Jaejoong followed her out like some puppy.

Totally drained, I plopped down onto the couch. “Hey are you okay?” L.Joe asked, sitting down next to me.

I nodded, “I’m fine.”

Your POV End