Resist

Going Crazy

L.Joe's POV

"This is one of the music rooms. We have around five music rooms here in this school." ~~~~~ said, as she led me inside a room. "It's sound proof. Perfect for making a whole lot of noise. But a while back, a few students were locked in a music room and couldn't get out until the next day."

I raised my eyebrow and looked around the room, There was a big piano in the middle of the room, and a few instruments hanging on the wall, here and there. "How come the music area is so... big?"

~~~~~ looked down, and flicked her side fringe out of the way. "Donations." There seemed to be more to it but it didn't seem like she would be comfortable talking about it.

"Oh." I walked towards the piano and slid my fingers across the surface. I carefully lifted up the lid, and dropped my hand down, to press a few keys. 

"You play?" ~~~~~ asked, with a questioning look.

I shrugged. "A bit... how about you? Prove me right, that you're the musically talented one amongst your friends." She smiled and shook her head. I grinned at her mischieviously. "How about a competition? See who the better musician is."

She looked at me, "What do I get if I win?"

"How about..." I thought for a second, "How about a date with the L.Joe." I winked at her.

She laughed. "Why would I want a date with you? I don't even know you all that well. For all I know, you could be some gangster undercover, dealing drugs into out school. You could kidnap me."

I chuckled and scratched my head. I looked down at my piano keys and said, "You have a wild imagination. Really... but you in or not? Come on, everyone wants a date with the L.Joe." I winked again, and threw in my signature grin that always had the girls falling. 

Smiling, she sat down and said, "I'll play if you stop winking and smiling like that. You remind me of a e, desperate for little boys and girls."

"Yah!" I said, jokingly, as I sat down next to her. "Ok. Let's see you play."

She rolled her hands a bit, then took in a deep breath. She slowly dropped her arm onto the key and started playing the famous piece... 'Chopsticks'. She stumbled over a majority of the keys, but managed to finish, after a few minutes. When she did, she looked at me, with a curious look. "Happy?" 

I looked at her, blankly. "That... that's it?" She nodded. "What? Are you serious?" She played a short, less than one minute piece, in three minutes? 

She nodded, and rolled her eyes. "You were wrong. I'm not musically talented." She paused, but continued, in a joking tone, "But hey, I'm the only one who can play this song on the piano, out of all my friends. I guess I am musically talented." 

"But but but, the L.Joe radar is never ever wrong! You are talented in music! You got some music talent aura all around you! Maybe someone you know is musically talented and rubbed that talent onto you." 

She tensed up, and looked away. "Maybe you're right. Maybe their music talent did rub all over me..." She stood up. 

"Who?"

Smiling bitterly at me, she replied, "Jae-ahjusshi... The one who donated for this room." Without another look, she left. 

I sighed and dropped my head down onto the piano keys, creating a loud noise, ringing all around the room. Oh gawd, you've done it this time, L.Joe.

L.Joe's POV End

---

~A few weeks later~

Lee MinRi's POV

I breathed in deeply, as I clung to his hair. He grunted and kissed me deeper. He ran his hand up my leg, but just as he was about to pull my dress off, I felt a wave of nausea. 

I pulled away from the guy, and stumbled off the bed. I covered my mouth and ran out of the room and into the bathroom. I collapsed in front of the toilet and threw up, but nothing came out. I sighed, and sat down next to the toilet, leaning on it for support. 

When the feeling faded, I managed to stand up, and walked towards the mirror. I looked messy, but still hot. Of course, no matter what situation, I always looked this good. That's why that Kim Jaejoong slept with me. 

I knew what men need. No matter how much they claim they love their wife, girlfriend or whatever, they're all the same. If there's a hot chick, like me, throwing themselves at them, they won't be able to resist. 

I always wondered how Kim Jaejoong survived those three years without doing anything to ~~~~~. He really did have a lot of self control. I guess everything just popped that fated night a few weeks back. Nobody could resist me.

Lee Minri's POV End

---