Fight

Going Crazy

Your POV

"What are you doing here?"

He awkwardly scratched his head and said, "Well... you see... I asked your friends for your address... I wanted to apologize."

"Apologize for what?" I tilted my head, curious.

He coughed. "Uhm... can I come in first?"

I thought for a second, then nodded. I stepped aside to let him in before closing and locking the door. "So... can I get you something? Water, perhaps?"

L.Joe shook his head. "No need. Anyway, as I was saying, I need to apologize. Sorry."

"Right." I said, "And, what exactly for? For asking for my address?" I sat down on the couch and patted the seat next to me. "Come and sit down. You look so awkward standing around here."

He nodded and sat down next to me. "Well, for the other day. I didn't really mean to hurt your feelings in the music room. I should've kept my mouth shut." He played around with his fingers. "So... am I forgiven?"

I bit my lip, restraining myself from laughing. This guy was really hilarious, yet adorable. He's such a dork. "Why should I accept your apology?" He tensed up, ready to say something, but I continued, "I was never angry at you, nor have you done anything to offend me."

"But why didn't you come to school then?"

I rolled my eyes, "Isn't it obvious? There's paparazzi almost everywhere I go. It'd become too much of a trouble if I went to school. Disturb my learning, and everyone else's learning." I laid back on the couch and closed my eyes, "Plus, it's good to have some time off from school." I looked at him, "Am I in trouble with the teachers?"

He shook his head, "Don't worry, you're not. The teachers seem to be fine with it. But your friends... now that's another story. They wanted to visit you, but they didn't know if they should. They told me to tell you to call them anytime."

I nodded. "I see." I smiled. "I should call them later. I miss them."

"They do too."

I turned my head, and looked at him. 

He smiled and said, "They told me to tell you that as well... and their conversations are loud."

"You eavesdropper." I teased, smiling.

He pouted, "No I'm not! Your friends just speak really really loud. No joke."

I laughed, "I know." 

It was silent for a moment, before he said, "So... how have you been?"

"Uhm... fine, I guess. How about you?" I smiled.

He shrugged, "Same, I guess." He looked at me, "Are you sure you're fine?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't want to be nosy or anything, but I just wanted to see if you needed anything."

I smiled, "Are you talking about the break-up?'' He nodded, slowly. I shrugged, "Oh well, a break-up is always bad, especially when finding out your boyfriend cheated on you. But having the whole world know..." ...and having that person in bed with your boyfriend be your mother... I didn't add that in though. 

"Oh well, if you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here." He said patting his shoulder.

I raised an eyebrow, "So we're friends now?"

He put a hand to his chest. "I'm hurt! Of course we are!"

I laughed. It has been a while since I laughed like I was right now. I guess everyone around me was just too sympathetic, which made me even more sad. It seemed that L.Joe was the only one who was able to make me smile and laugh, with his carefree worrying for me. That didn't make sense... Oh well.

The doorbell suddenly rang. We both looked at it, confused. "Who could it be?" I stood up and walked towards it. Without checking, I opened the door. I instantly regretted it, when I saw Kim Jaejoong standing in front of it.

I quickly tried to slam the door shut, but he blocked the door with his hands. He tried to push in. He took off his sunglasses and said, "Wait, ~~~~~, let me in."

 "Go away! Leave me alone!" I yelled, trying to force the door close. But he was obviously stronger than me, and pushed his way in.

L.Joe stood up, alarmed. "What are you doing?"

Jaejoong looked at him, and looked at me, "Who's he?"

I glared at him. "He's my friend. Get out."

He looked at L.Joe. "Never seen him."

L.Joe looked at him, "I know you. You're her ex, aren't you?"

"I'm her boyfriend, and I'm here to talk to my girlfriend. Now, if you don't mind, get out." Jaejoong took a step closer to him, almost as if challenging him. 

L.Joe kept his calm composure. "No, I think you should be the one leaving. You're unwanted here. ~~~~~ doesn't want to talk to you. You're disturbing our peace. Get out, before I call police on you for trespassing."

"Kid, you have no idea who you're talking to." Jaejoong hissed.

I took a step forward and grabbed Jaejoong's arm. I swung him to face me, before smacking him on the cheek. "Get out. Everything was going fine before you came!"

"Jagiya, jebal, hear me out. I know you still love me. Give our love another chance.'' Jaejoong begged. He grabbed my arm.

I swung him off. "Get your hands off of me, you old e. I don't need you anymore. You mean nothing to me."

He shook his head, "You still love me, I know you do."

I sighed, exasperated. "God, you don't understand do you?" I looked at L.Joe, then an idea popped into my head. I stepped next to him, and held his hand, "L.Joe's my boyfriend now. I love him, not you. I moved on. You should too." I paused before adding, "But probaby not with my of a mother you slept with. Bad idea."

L.Joe looked at me, confused.

Jaejoong shook his head and smirked. "I don't believe you. I know you, ~~~~~. I know your personality. You're just acting."

I rolled my eyes, before pulling into L.Joe and slamming my lips against his. He was surprised, but he didn't do pull away. I let the kiss get passionate as he slid his tongue into my mouth.

After a few seconds, I pulled away and looked at Jaejoong, "Happy now?" I smiled.

He was literally purple. He charged towards L.Joe and grabbed him by the collar. He slammed him on the wall and punched him. I rushed to him and grabbed him. "Yah! What the f*** are you doing, Kim Jaejoong?"

Grunting, L.Joe fought back. He pushed Jaejoong who smashed into the coffee table. "You trying to fight me, you old man?" I touched his lip, it was bleeding. 

Jaejoong stood up and stormed towards him. But before he could do anything to L.Joe, I stood in front of him, protectively. "Go away, Jaejoong. I'm tired."

He looked at me, tears threatening to spill out of his eyes, "Can you really let go of what we had?"

Before I could answer, the door swung open, and in came Yunho-oppa. He looked at Jaejoong, "What the hell are you doing here?"

Jaejoong's eyes widened. "Yunho... Why are you here?"

Yunho shook his head, "Get out."

Jaejoong looked at me, but I didn't look him in the eye. I turned my attention to L.Joe. "Get out." I repeated. Jaejoong yelled out in frustration, and kicked the wall before storming out.

Yunho looked at me and L.Joe, "Well... what have we here?"

Your POV End

---