Talents

Going Crazy

Your POV

Classes dragged by, and it was finally hometime. Minah, Sara and Gina all walked to my desk. I looked up at them, with questioning eyes. 

Sara sighed and said, "I have a meeting." I nodded. Sara was the student council leader. She had been elected, because she was Rank #1 out of the whole school.

Minah bit her lip and said, "I have to go to the art studio." Minah was a really talented artist. I nodded, again, and turned to Gina.

She said, "I have sports training." Gina was one of those super sporty girls, who had a lean athletic body. All the guys really go for that. I really couldn't keep track of all the sports she joined.

I stood up and smiled at them. "Guys, it's okay. You guys do what you need to. It's not like I haven't walked home by myself before. We can go shopping on another day." I rolled my eyes. "It's okay, really." They looked at me, unsurely, biting their lips, before nodding. I nodded, and gathered up my things. "Go, before you guys are late." They sighed and walked out.

To tell the truth, the last time I ever walked home by myself was three years ago, before Kim Jaejoong came into my life. Before then, I had always either walked home by myself or with my friends. But, during those three years, I was always accompanied by someone. Either it my friends, Kim Jaejoong, or his chaffeur. 

But, Kim Jaejoong had always tried to squeeze time out of his schedule to pick me up in his beautiful sports car.

I slowly took my time, gathering up my things. My classmates patted my back, and gave me encouraging looks as they all exited the classroom. Before long, it was silent.

Sighing, I stopped packing up, and slumped back down into my seat. I leaned back against the chair and closed my eye.

"Hey." I opened my eyes, to see the new boy, Byunghyun, standing in front of me. He was grinning widely, from ear to ear. "You're ~~~~~, right?"

I nodded and stood up, to start packing up again.

"I thought you were going to stay here? Are you leaving?" I looked at him, with a raised eyebrow. He extended his hand and said, "I'm Lee Byunghyun. Call me L.Joe."

I shook his hand, but didn't say anything. I pulled my bag over my shoulder and started to walk out of the class. Byunghyun, or L.Joe, walked besides me, his bag casually slung over his shoulder. He was jumping about, as if trying to get my attention. "So... don't you have club activities or something?"

I shook my head. I never joined any clubs, or any study groups. It was unnecessary, for me. Well, back then.

He grinned. "Cool. Wanna hang out then?"

"Hang out?" I finally asked, stopping.

"You speak! She speaks!" He announced, dramatically.

I couldn't help but smile, and roll my eyes.

"There you go, a smile, finally. In my opinion, make-up makes a girl pretty, but a smile makes a girl beautiful." He said, smiling at me. "So... wanna hang out?"

I thought for a second, before shrugging. "Why not?"

"Ok! Let's go, go, go!" He said, excitedly. He took my hand and dragged me down the school corridor. 

I was surprised, but held onto his hand. I laughed, as he randomly took us down the school corridor. "Do you even know where we're going?"

He stopped, abruptly. He looked at me, and smiled. He had a very cute eye smile. He scratched his head, cluelessly and shook his head. "Er... no." His eyes seemed to twinkle.

I giggled, and shook my head. "Oh jeez. How about I take you around the school for a tour, before we 'hang out'?"

He nodded. "Sure."

---

"So... here's the running track." I said, pointing to the track. I noticed that Gina was among the students who were training. She had long straight hair tied back in a high pony-tail, and she had changed out of the school blouse and skirt, into the school sports top and shorts. The shorts did a good job showing off her golden-tanned, long legs.

She was crouched down at the starting line, ready to take off, and as the gun sounded, she took off, quick as lightning.

I smiled.

"I'm guessing that girl's your friend?" L.Joe asked.

I nodded. "Yep. Gina's really cool, and sometimes acts like she doesn't give a damn about anything, but she's really sweet and caring to us. She's the best female athlete in the school, heck I think she's the best out of the whole of South Koreal. Lots of boys like her."

L.Joe nodded. "Speaking as a guy, I'm not surprised." I looked at him, he was looking at the track. He shrugged and said, "But she's not my type."

"Good. Because you would've just ended up with a broken heart."  He chuckled. "Let's go to our next destination."

---

"And welcome to the magnificent art studio!" I announced, dramatically.

L.Joe peered inside the art studio window. "Can't we just go inside?"

I smiled and shook my head. "I don't think that's a good idea. The art students would immediately force you into being their model." I joined him and looked inside the window. It seems that today they were paining. I caught sight of Minah smiling at me.

She waved madly, and I waved back. L.Joe smiled. "Your friend?"

I nodded. "Yep. Minah. She's the best artist in this school Her artworks are even displayed in the art exhibition centre. Anyways, let's go. Plently of places for you to visit."

---

"So... what're these students doing?" L.Joe asked, trying to peek through the door.

I placed a finger on my lips, and whispered. "Speak quietly." He raised an eyebrow. I explained, "They're the student council. Made up of most of the school's  top ranking students." I looked inside, and caught sight of Sara standing in front of the council, addressing them. "They're very serious people, planning the school's next festival... cough cough."

L.Joe chuckled.

"There." I said, pointing at Sara. "She's another one of my friends."

He peeked inside, and nodded. "I'm guessing she ranks number 1 in the whole school, right?"

I raised an eyebrow. "How do you know?"

L.Joe leaned back, and shoved his hands in his pockets. He grinned, goofily and said, "Well, all your friends are all so unique and successful in different areas. They all rank top for whatever they do. The first one, she's the sporty one. The second one, the artistic one. This one would be the smart one."

I rolled my eyes. "How about me? Can you guess?" 

He leaned in, and his face was inches away from mine. He studied me closely and smiled. "Of course. You're the musical one."

I laughed. "How would you know? You don't see me joining the school band or anything."

He shrugged and smiled. "I can just tell. I guess it's because we're the same type of people... But, am I right?"

I shrugged, and teasingly said, "Find out yourself."

Your POV End

---