Will You Do It?

Going Crazy

Your POV

I rubbed my temples as my phone continuously rang, the caller ID showing something different every time. My eyes drifted to the clock that seemed to tick once every eternity. When was Yunho-oppa and Changmin-oppa arriving home?

I sighed and plopped my head against the back of the couch, getting tired of the continuous ringing. Grabbing the phone, I turned it off, not giving a crap about who the caller was.

Not having anything else to do, I grabbed the remote control to turn on the TV. 

Unsurprisingly, what was on was the latest gossip headline. And, obviously, it was of Kim Jaejoong's hottest scandal. 

"Sources have reported that the pair have indeed broken up, and that Lee ~~~~~ has moved out of her small apartment home to an unknown location. Rumors have it that she's already moved on and in with a new guy." I rolled my eyes at what was being said by the reporter. Sometimes, I am curious about how they get their news and what their 'sources' are.

"But the latest news is that the woman caught in the scandal with Kim Jaejoong, is in fact Lee ~~~~~'s very own mother, Lee Minri," I bit my lip, "and it is said, that she is pregnant."

With a press of a button, I turned off the TV. I was already flooded in newspapers and magazines with the exact same news and photographs of Kim Jaejoong and Lee Minri in the bedroom through the window. 

I clucked my tongue and closed my eyes, throwing a cushion over my head. Not knowing how long I stayed like that, I heard the front door click open and two familiar men's voices as well as the rolling of luggage bags.

I jumped up, throwing the cushion away, "Yunho-oppa! Changmin-oppa! You guys are finally back!"

Yunho-oppa and Changmin-oppa beamed tiredly at me. Yunho-oppa looked down at the magazines and sighed, before plopping down at me, "You have no idea how many reporters tried to get through to us, to dig up dirt about the past."

"My phone's been blasting since forever." I said, sighing. "This totally ." Changmin-oppa sat down on my other side and I hid my face into his arm, "How did they know?" I began to cry, silent tears, that trickled down without my permission. Yunho-oppa patted my hair. "It wasn't that I didn't expect people to know... I mean... I expected Lee Minri's pregnancy news to be leaked out, because she'd probably leak it out for money..." I sniffed, "But... I... I don't know why I'm reacting like this..."

I choked on my tears, and as if things couldn't get worse, the doorbell rang at that moment. Yunho-oppa went off to open the door, before returning with an unwelcome visitor and a scowl on his face.

Looking up, I saw Kim Jaejoong. Changmin-oppa became protective and frowned, "What are you doing here?" He looked at Yunho-oppa, "Hyung, why'd you...?"

"He literally pushed me aside and stormed in here." Yunho-oppa said, annoyed. 

"We need to talk, ~~~~~. You have to listen... please forgive me. I love you... please forgive me."

I wiped the tears away from my face and said, "There's nothing we need to talk about, Kim Jaejoong. I'd appreciate it if you leave now or we'll call police on you for trespassing."

"Then will you listen to me?" Another voice interrupted. 

My eyes widened as Kim Jaejoong's father came into view. "How...?" Changmin-oppa tensed up beside me.

Yunho-oppa sighed and placed himself down beside me, "He came in after his son, in a more orderly and mannered way, of course." He glared at Kim Jaejoong, who was too busy staring pleadingly at me, to return the glare.

"Ahjusshi... what are you doing here?" I asked, ignoring Kim Jaejoong's entire presence.

He sat down on the couch on the other side, and cleared his throat, "~~~~~-ah, I know what Jaejoong did was wrong, and I'm not here to tell you to forgive him, because it's gone beyond the point of forgiveness," he glared at his son, "I'm sure you do know that this scandal is going to just grow. We can't hide the fire with paper for very long." He paused and I looked at him, expectantly. "I have a request," he finally said.

"What is it, ahjusshi?"

Kim Jaejoong's father was one of the people in this world that I respected the most. I looked up to him, as if he was my own father, and, like every father-daughter relationship, I was obedient and did what he told me to, if he ever did have something for me to do. 

He sighed, "I know this is unreasonable but... please understand."

I nodded. "Just tell me, ahjusshi. If I can do it, I will."

"In two days' time, we're having a conference. I want you to be there. And I want you to tell all the reporters there that you and my son never had a relationship, and that you were only stepping in to cover for your own mother's and his relationship."

"Abeoji! What are you saying? You never told me that!" Kim Jaejoong looked at his father, clearly just as shocked as the rest of us were.

Yunho-oppa shook his head, "That's just... totally unreasonable. Ahjusshi, I respect you, you know I do, despite things having gone sour between us and your son, but this is just..."

"Don't do it," Changmin-oppa said looking at me, "~~~~~, don't do it." He turned to Kim Jaejoong's father and said, "Ahjusshi, ~~~~~'s not going to do it."

"Abeoji, I'll make up for my own actions! I can't go around denying our relationship; that's not fair on either of us!"

Ahjusshi glared at his son and hissed, "You're not in a position to choose." He looked at me, pleadingly, "Will you do it, ~~~~~-ah?"

"Araso... I'll do it."

Your POV End

---