Too Much Drama For This Real Man

Going Crazy

Your POV

"~~~~~-ah, are you alright? Have a drink." L.Joe murmured to me as he patted my back, comfortingly.

Omonim had left a while ago, in utter shock and disbelief. I could tell her two body guards were just as flustered as she was when I broke the news to them. Sooner or later, they would've found out. My mother would've told them when she had the chance to. 

I took the glass of water from L.Joe and sipped from it. I hadn't realized I was shaking until I was placing the glass of water down. Sighing, I hid my face in my hands. To answer L.Joe's earlier question, I said, "I'm fine... I just need a moment to... calm myself."

L.Joe patted my head, "Alright. Take as long as you need. I'll be with you."

I smiled at him, as I looked up, "Thanks L.Joe. You're great."

He smirked and flicked his blonde hair, "I know I am." 

"Conceited, aren't you?" I scoffed. Before he could say anything else, I smiled and stood up, "Still up for a date?"

"When am I never?" He smirked and stood up, "Leggo leggo! Before anyone else comes and ruins the moment!" He placed his hands on my shoulders and steered me towards the door.

"Aish! Give me a moment to change you blondie!"

---

I stared blankly at the bicycle in front of us. L.Joe smirked and slung his arm around my neck, "Like my ride?"

"Are you serious? A bike? A pink bike with colourful stringers and the words, 'Barbie' all over it?" 

He frowned and patted his bike, "Don't say that! Joe Junior will be hurt! And plus, she's a great bike! Took me to so many different places in my life." He affectionately hugged it, "She's my best mate."

I coughed awkwardly, "Alright then..." I walked up to his bike and patted it, "Sorry, ehrm... Barbie." I stiffled a laugh.

"It's Joe Junior! Not 'Barbie'!" He complained as he got on his bike.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever! Let's just get going." I climbed onto the seat behind L.Joe and wrapped my arms around his waist. 

L.Joe pouted, "We're meant to act like those drama couples! You're supposed to awkwardly not know where to hold as I'm speeding down the rode and then I grab your soft hands and tell you to hold onto my waist! That's how it's meant to be!"

Once again, I rolled my eyes and poked my tongue out at him, "Well, this is no drama. And plus, in those dramas, the main guy always has some hot ride; sadly, I can't say the same for you... Sorry Barbie."

"Oh my poor Joe Junior. Daddy will kiss you better."

He leaned down and, just as he was about to press his lips against the bike, I smacked his arms and scolded, "Oh Christ! Let's just get going already. At this rate, it'll be sunset before we even go anywhere."

"Araso! Joe Junior, prepare for take off!"

I smiled and shook my head at his childishness. It wasn't like I was expecting something spectacular as we took off, but the speed L.Joe was pedaling at was really pathetic. "Can't you go any faster?"

L.Joe grunted, "It's not every day I take a girl with me on my bike. Joe Junior can't handle it; nor can I."

I smacked him, "Yah! Lee Byunghyun! Are you saying I'm fat?"

"I did not say that, nor did I imply that!"

"Yes you did!" I laughed, despite the fact that I was supposed to be angry. "You totally called me fat!" It was hard to not smile and laugh around L.Joe, he was the type of guy who radiated a bright aura all around him, with the ability to engulf anyone around him with a bright aura as well. 

We continued like that, playfully arguing, as we wobbled along the road, with passersby staring at us with amused expressions, all the way to our 'date' destination. 

---

"Like it?" L.Joe smirked and asked. "It's great, right?"

I looked around, my mind trying to process the beauty of the beach in front of me. I nodded, "Love it. How do you know this place, though? I mean, aren't you from America?"

"Ah well, I have my ways." He swung his arm around my neck, "Let's walk and enjoy a nice drama-like date on the beach."

I rolled my eyes, "I have a feeling you watch more dramas then me."

L.Joe flicked his hair, "And what's wrong with that? Real men spend their free time sitting in front of the TV with a box of tissues crying their hearts out when that OTP is forced to separate for some heartbreaking reason." 

I shook my head, "Right."

He chuckled and said, "Take your shoes off. Let the sand and water run through your toes, I promise you, it's one of the best feelings ever, in this world." He took off his shoes, flung them aside and gently placed Barbie/Joe Junior on the sand before opening his arms and running towards the sea. "Wooo!"

It was hard not to laugh at his goofiness. It was harder to stop myself from joining in, and in seconds, I found myself flinging my shoes to the side and running towards the sea while yelling out.

He was right. I'd never noticed before, but having sand in between your toes and waves gently swimming around your ankles was one of the best sensations ever, in this world. Maybe it was the way the sand trickled between my toes and the way the crystal-like water cooled my feet, or maybe it was just because I was with the boy who had the brightest aura on earth in all of history, that made this experience so new and exciting for me.

I mean, sure, I've been to the beach before. I've dipped my feet in sand that was more golden than this and water more blue than this, but never had I ever thought about how great this sensation was.

L.Joe ruffled my hair, "Told you it's the best."

I nodded, "Well, you're right on this one, I admit." 

He chuckled and flicked water at me. I scowled and splashed even more water on him, for revenge. He frowned and complained, "Yah! I only flicked water on you! Now my pants are wet!"

I smiled and shrugged before pushing him into the water, completely drenching him in the cold, salty water. "Bye! Have fun there!" I quickly dashed off in the opposite direction.

"Yah!" He lounged for me and pushed me into the water. Like him, I was completely drenched. I glared up at him. He placed his hands up in front of him in surrender, and backed away, "Y-yah. Y-you were the one who p-pushed me first." He spun around and dashed off.

Quickly getting up on my feet, I raced after him, "Lee Byunghyun, get your back here!"

"Drama main characters don't swear!" He yelled back.

---

I laid my head against L.Joe's back, as he pedaled back to my current home, and looked out at the sea to admire to sunset. We were both completely wet and sticky from the sea water, but that didn't matter.

"It's pretty..." I murmured.

He grunted back, in agreement. "Hn."

I sat up and teased, with a raised eyebrow, "You, a real man in a drama, cannot even pedal me, the drama main character, back home without dying from asthma?"

"Yah!" He huffed, "How," huff, "about you," puff, "try pedaling us both back then?" He breathed heavily.

"Alright then, stop the bike."

---

"It's pretty..." L.Joe murmured from behind me as I pedaled us back.

I huffed and nodded, "Yep."

He chuckled and said, "Stop faking it. You're tired aren't you? See, not so easy, is it?"

"No," huff, "I'm not tired at all." I gulped, trying to steady my breath, "Easy as 1, 2, 3." I blew my fringe out of my eye, "Could run a marathon after this." I looked out at the sunset, "Go admire your sunrise and stop distracting me or else we'll both end up rolling down this road again."

He chuckled, "Araso, araso."

I huffed.

Your POV End

---