Fight

Wanna be mine? II

The next morning, you woke up to the sunlight streaming through your window, shining brightly in your face. You blinked a few times, your eyes adjusting to the sudden light.

When you were finally fully awake, you felt a slight pressure around your waist. You looked down and saw an arm wrapped around you. Forgetting about last night, you looked over, expecting it to be Baekhyun. But your eyes widened when you realized it wasn't him, but Luhan. Remebering what happened last night, you slightly relaxed.

That was, until Baekhyun walked in.

He instantly stopped, his jaw dropping at the sight. His eyes widened, but if you looked closer, you could see anger building in them. You quickly jumped up, your movements shaking Luhan awake. He groaned in protest and opened his eyes slightly. When he looked over and noticed Baekhyun, he jumped up also. You quickly ran over and put your hands up. "Okay, look. Before you get angry, let me explain." you quickly said. Baekhyun's eyes shot daggers at Luhan as he worriedly looked around. "It was storming last night. Luhan's apparently afraid of storms.." you started. Luhan's face turning red from his dongsaeng hearing this. "So he came in here. Why, I don't know. But I felt bad so I just had to let him sleep here. I mean...look at that face? Can you say no to that face?" you asked and looked at Luhan adoringly.

"Stop it." Baekhyun snapped. You looked at him, your eyes a little wide. "What?" He scoffed at you. "You don't see the way you're looking at him. Stop it." he growled. Luhan stepped up and put a hand on his shoulder. "Baekhyun, calm down."

Baekhyun sneered at him and jerked himself away from Luhan's hand. "Don't touch me." he hissed. Your eyes became wider. *What the hell is wrong with him? I knew he'd overreact...but not this bad.* You frowned reached your hand out towards him. Baekhyun stepped backwards and glared at you. "You don't touch me either." With that, he spun around and walked out of your room.

You sighed and looked over at Luhan. "I had a feeling this would happen." he whispered. You chuckled, "Of course. It's Baekhyun we're talking about." you reminded him.

----

Baekhyun stormed out of your room and through the living room. As he neared the door, someone grabbed his arm and spun him around. "Where are you going?" Suho asked. Baekhyun jerked his arms from Suho's grip and flung the door open. "Why don't you go ask Yojin?" he yelled behind him. Suho's eyebrows pinched together. *What happened..?*

---

B.A.P were walking down the streets. "What should we destroy today hyung?" Zelo asked, excited. Yongguk chuckled and ruffled Zelo's hair. "We destroyed enough for today, no?" he joked.

Zelo pouted. "Araso.." he muttered. Jongup slung an arm around Zelo's shoulder. "Lighten up little one. Me and you can go and have fun later." he assured him. Zelo's face brightened and he gave his hyung two thumbs up.

Daehyun looked over at the three of them and sighed. Ever since the day that he met you at the store, and you had met the others of B.A.P, his relationship with them hasn't been the same. Especially Yongguk.

Youngjae tapped Daehyun's shoulder. Looking behind him, Daehyun raised an eyebrow. "How's your wound?" he whispered to him. Daehyun's hand self consciously went to his face, lightly touching the wound that traveled from the corner of his lip to the middle point between his lips and his ear. Youngjae sadly looked at his friend before handing him something. Daehyun looked down and took it, realizing it was a mask. He gently smiled at Youngjae and slipped it on his face.

 tumblr_lznhqqJv1a1qjeh4yo1_500.png

Yongguk and Himchan were walking infront of the others, laughing and messing around. Himchan stopped when he saw a familiar person storming down the street. He looked back and smiled widely at Zelo. "Hey, I guess we can have some more fun for today." he laughed and looked back over. B.A.P all followed Himchan's gaze and realized who he saw.

It was Baekhyun.

All of them snickered as Daehyun looked over. His eyes widened at the sight. He wanted to tell them to leave Baekhyun alone and not bother with it, but he knew that if he did, the one scar he had wouldn't be his last. He sighed and lowered his head, shuffling to the back.

The rest of B.A.P walked over across the street and stood infront of Baekhyun, cutting him off from where he was going. "We missed you, buddy." Himchan joked. Baekhyun stopped and looked up, his face darkening. "Move." he hissed. Yongguk laughed and stepped forward. "Now I remember why I like you. But I like your girl more." he teased. Baekhyun's face twitched with anger and his fist tightened. Yongguk noticed and stepped even closer. "Yeah. She's fiesty and has that attitude. Girls don't normally stick up to me, but she did. I liked that." he winked.

Without hesitating, Baekhyun slammed his fist into Yongguk's face. He stumbled backwards and held his nose. "What the hell?!" he hissed. Baekhyun stormed forward and gripped onto the front of Yongguk's shirt. "What did I tell you? I will rip you apart! That wasn't an empty threat." he hissed at him. Yongguk smirked at him and snapped his fingers.

An an instant, the rest of B.A.P circled around Baekhyun, cornering him.

Baekhyun looked around at each of them and noticed Daehyun not with the rest of them. He smirked and twisted his neck, cracking it.

"Alright. Come on." he intimidated, smirking cockily. B.A.P looked at eachother. "If you wish." Himchan snickered.

With that, B.A.P advanced on him.