Sacrifice

Wanna be mine? II

Emo-m and the few members of Infinite were walking down the street towards B.A.P's warehouse. Everyone was completely silent, tension in the air. All except Sunggyu who kept hiccuping and nagging L to let him rest. *Old man.* L chuckled to himself.

Kris and Woohyun were walking next to each other, ahead of everyone else. Woohyun was taking the role as leader since Sunggyu was incapable. Kris leaned forward and was whispering to Woohyun about a stradegy. You looked nervously around at them until you walked over to Luhan. "Lu..I'm worried." you whispered. Luhan looked at you with an eyebrow raised. "Why is that?" he asked. "W-what if something happens to you guys?" fear in your voice. Luhan chuckled at you for being naive. "There's only six of them, and ten of us." he reminded you. "One's drunk.." you pointed out. "Okay..make that nine."

"But..they already put most of Infinite in the hospital, and almost killed Exo-k. What difference does this make?" Luhan rolled his eyes at you and patted your head. "Stop worrying. Everything's going to be okay." he assured you. Yet, you still had butterflies in your stomach and became light headed. You were worried about Baekhyun, but even more so, you were worried about them. They were putting their life on the line for not only their brother, but to save him for you. At least Infinite was.

Tao walked up behind you and put his chin on your shoulder. You looked back at him and tried to smile as best you could. "Noona, don't be so sad. We'll get Baekhyun hyung back. I promise you." he said, holding out his pinky. You hesitantly lifted your hand and wrapped your pinky around his. "Thank you, Tao." you smiled gratefully. Chen and Lay, who had been left by Chanyeol and Kai, nudged you from either side. "We will. Have faith." Chen smiled, and Lay nodded in agreement. Your eyes widened at his words.

"Have faith in me." Baekhyun's word rang through your head.

"I do have faith in you. Thank you guys." you smiled, truefully smiling this time. They smiled back and slowed their steps, leaving your sides. Your chest tightened as you saw them leave. *If they left my side..who else will?* You realized you sounded selfish and sighed. Suddenly, you felt a prescence standing next to you. You looked over and your eyes rounded a little. "Oh..L. You scared me." you chuckled, putting a hand to your fast racing heart. L looked at you, pity and sorrow in his eyes. You noticed and shook your head. "No. Don't feel pity for me..that's the last thing I need." The corners of his mouth twitched upwards. "Who ever said I felt pity for you?" he asked gently. "I can see it in your eyes." you pointed out. L smirked at that. "So, you were admiring my eyes?" he joked. You looked at him and slapped his arm. "Stop making jokes." you pouted. "Geez...that's no fun." he sighed.

Rolling your eyes, you stuck your tongue out. "Loser." you muttered. "You know you love me." he smiled. You glared at him and stubbornly shook your head. "Nope." you said bluntly. L faked a gasp and put a hand to his mouth. "You monster!" he joked. You couldn't help but smile at him. *At least he's here to cheer me up.* you thought happily. L noticed your bright face and raised an eyebrow. "Two seconds ago you were extremely sad and worried..why the sudden change?" he asked. You shrugged and smirked at him. "Don't know." you lied.

Before he could say anything else, everyone ahead of you guys stopped. You skidded to a stop before you crashed into Xiumin. "What're we-?" you cut off as you realized you were standing infront of B.A.P's warehouse..again. You swallowed hard as you dreaded to step inside. *What if they already hurt him? ...Or killed him?* you thought and bit your lip. L noticed and put his hand on your chin. "Stop." he whispered lightly. You looked up at him and instantly felt comforted.

Kris and Woohyun stood by the door, still whispering to each other.

Xiumin sighed impatiently and walked past them, flinging open the door. "Xiu-!" Kris was cut off. "Hello, es! We're here!" he called. Kris and Woohyun's eyes rounded and they looked at each other before running in after him, the rest of Exo-m following suit. Dongwoo looked at Sunggyu and rolled his eyes before dragging him in as well. L hesitated before slowly walking in after the others. Scared, you gripped onto his hand and walked in behind him. The contact caused his heart to skip. He looked back and smiled reassuringly at you.

"The back room." you whispered as all of you got inside. Kris nodded and waved the others to follow. Slowly, the eleven of you made your way to the door that led to the back room. Hesitating, Kris looked at Woohyun who nodded. Quickly, he lifted up his foot and slammed it into the door, flinging it open. As soon as he did so, a gun shot went off. L's eyes widened and he yanked his hyung back before it could hit him. He sighed in relief as he saw he wasn't hurt. "Thanks." Woohyun whispered. L nodded. With that, everyone rushed inside, except you. You wanted to see if Baekhyun was okay more than anything, but you knew you'd be a distraction to the others, so you waited.

The guys all skidded to a stop when they saw the six members of B.A.P standing there, waiting. "You really thought we didn't know you were here?" Yongguk chuckled. Kris shrugged. "Doesn't matter. All that does, is we're going to kill you." he said with no emotion. Yongguk laughed and looked at Himchan. "I like him." he stated. Kris smiled mockingly. "Thanks. To bad I don't like you." he smiled. Yongguk sneered at him. "I've had enough. Get Baekhyun. Kill him now." he ordered. Himchan nodded and pulled him from behind the others.

Himchan bent down to the slumped shape of Baekhyun and smiled, holding a knife to his throat. "Sorry, but the games are coming to an end." he pretend pouted. Baekhyun just looked up at him from the corner of his eye and smiled. Himchan looked at him crossly, but shook his head. He positioned the knife, moving it so it was easier to slit his throat. Smiling, he started to press harder.

"STOP!" a voice called behind them. You heard the voice and your eyes brighted with hope. "Yeol?!" you called, running into the room.

"I'm here to offer a trade." Chanyeol said, not acknowledging you. Yongguk raised an eyebrow at the newly arrived member. "What offer is that?" he asked. Chanyeol smiled at him wickedly.

"Me, for him." he said, pointing to Baekhyun.