Club

Wanna be mine? II

An hour later, the thirteen of you were all standing at the entrance to the club. You sighed and glared at Kris the whole time. "If anything happens...this is your fault." you hissed at him. Kris chuckled and shrugged. Looking over at Suho, his face turned from boredom to worry. "What exactly happened last time?" he whispered. Suho laughed and patted his shoulder. "Nothing..really." he smiled. Kris' eyes rounded, but he let it go. "I'm so excited to go in!" Luhan said, clapping and jumping around. Finally, the line started to go down.

As all thirteen of you started to walk forward into the club, the bouncer held his hand out, stopping Kris. "I'm sorry, but you must be eighteen or older to enter. That one's to young." he said, pointing to Luhan.

Luhan's eyes widened and he jumped up in protest. "EXCUSE ME?!" he yelled, going into hysterics. "I'm not allowed it?! Do you know how old I am?! I'm not little, thank you very much! I'm twenty two you idiot!" he screamed. Kris and Chen grabbed onto Luhan's arms and pulled him forward. "I'm so sorry for his outburst..he hates when people mistake him for being younger than he is." Kris apologized and smiled meekly. The bouncer just stared at them with wide eyes until finally waving the rest of you away. You started laughing so hard, you had to hold onto your stomach. "Oh my god! Luhan that was hilarious." you laughed.

When Kris and Chen let go, Luhan looked around the club, this being the first one he had been to. His eyes instantly widened and he looked around in awe, his mouth turning into a small 'O' shape.

 Tumblr_m3knlj122y1rt21j5o1_500_large

"So many people!" he yelled in excitement. You rolled your eyes and shoved past the rest of the guys towards a table. "It's not as great as it seems." you muttered. D.O laughed and followed after. "You're just angry because of last time. But hey, I promise I won't get you drunk again." he smiled sweetly. You shot him a look and mockingly smiled back. "Gee, thanks." you said dryly. D.O's smile widened and he winked at you before sitting down at the table.

Baekhyun slid into the seat next to you and slung his arm around your shoulders. "Well, isn't this a cute sight?" someone chuckled. All of your heads shot up, and looked at who was speaking.

Sunggyu was standing there and smiled brightly, waving at everyone.

 Tumblr_m2mbath8xu1qc32n5o1_500_large

"Hey." he greeted. Suho laughed and nodded his greeting. "Hey, what're you doing here? Seems like we keep running into each other." he smiled. Sunggyu shrugged and put his hands into his pockets. "Eh, I got bored, came here...that's all." he explained and looked at you.

You looked up and smiled brightly. "Sunggyu!" He smiled at you and looked at Baekhyun before looking at you again. "Your boyfriend looks better." he smirked. Baekhyun chuckled and nodded towards him. "Thanks, by the way." Sunggyu waved it away and motioned to an empty chair. "Mind if I sit?" he asked. "Not at all." Kris answered. You looked at him in shock, but soon smiled at the fact Exo-m was starting to accept Infinite. Sunggyu smiled and looked over. L was walking over and he smiled at you. "Can I join?" he asked quietly. Luhan nodded quickly. "The more, the better." he smiled.

Soon, all of Exo, you, Sunggyu, and L were sitting down at the table. The guys were joking around about little things, telling stories of fights they've been in and sharing their hatred for B.A.P. You looked around the table and smiled widely at everyone. Baekhyun noticed and nudged you. "Why are you so happy? Weren't you angry at the fact you were dragged here?" he chuckled. You looked at him and shrugged. "I'm glad all of my friends are getting along. Sue me." Baekhyun looked at you, a completely serious look on his face. "I would never sue you." he said in a monotone voice. Your eyebrows pinched together, but you soon started laughing. Pushing his head lightly, you smiled. "You are such a dork." Baekhyun gasped and put a hand to his heart. "That hurts. Right here." he pretend pouted and tapped his chest. You stuck your tongue out and looked over at the rest of them.

Your eyes widened when you realized more than half of them were now drunk. You sighed and stood up. "Okay, before anything bad happens, we should go." you suggested and took Sunggyu's arm. Slinging it around your shoulders, you helped him stand up. "Can one of you guys get L?" you asked, starting to walk towards the exit. "Wait!" Sunggyu yelled, reaching for his glass. "I'm not..done." he hiccuped. "Uh, yes. You are." you laughed and started to walk away. "Wow...you...you are so tiny. We are you so tiny? Haha! It's kind of cute though." he said and started to giggle. You looked at him in amusement. "Whoa. Sunggyu can giggle, who would of thought?" you teased. He pointed at you and smiled. "Look here...I..I can giggle! See?" He started giggling loudly, sounding like a derranged girl. "Okay..enough." you laughed. Sunggyu looked at you and pouted. "You don't like my giggling? That's hurtful." he sighed.

You rolled your eyes and stopped at the exit. "Okay, can you get home alone?" you asked. Sunggyu looked at you with wide eyes. "Why..would I want to go home? I'm having so much fun! But..why was I drinking with a panda?" he asked. You looked behind you at the table and saw Tao, assuming that's who he ment. "I don't know Sunggyu..maybe you can ask it tomorrow after you get over this." Sunggyu's eyebrows furrowed together. "But...he's...oh look! Why is that guy so tall?" he questioned as Chanyeol stood up. You started laughing and patted his back. "Okay..seriously, go home." you told him.

Sunggyu looked at you and leaned forward to say something. As he did so, he tripped on his feet, stumbling forward. Your eyes widened as you felt pressure on your face.

That's when you realized you were kissing Sunggyu.