Coming back again

Wanna be mine? II

Both Exo-m and Exo-k were out, Exo-k showing their friends around Seoul. Which left you home alone. Baekhyun didn't like this idea and wanted to stay with you, but D.O dragged him along anyways.

You were in the living room, laying on the couch with your head where your legs were suppose to be. Sighing, you looked around. "I'm bored.." you whined to yourself. You sat up the right way and turned the TV on. The news was playing and it showed a group of guys that were familiar to you. "U-kiss!" you beamed at the TV. Turning the volume up, you leaned closer to hear what was being said. "U-Kiss to hold a world tour starting from Korea, all the way to China." the news cast said. You smiled widely and pumped your fist. "Yes! That means Seoul." you clapped excitededly.

As you were in your own world, fangirling over U-Kiss, there came a knock at your door. You furrowed your eyebrows in wonder. *It can't be Exo already, can it?* You shrugged and laid on the couch for a few more seconds before getting the energy to get up. *Get up Yojin! Or no U-Kiss for you!* you scolded. Eyes rounding, you shot up off of the couch. "Come!" you hollered and ran to the door.

Flinging it open, you expected it to be Exo, but to your surprise, it was Infinite. L was leaning against the door frame and smiled widely when he saw you. "Hey!" he beamed. You blinked in surprise, but soon your mouth stretched into a smile. "Infinite!" you yelled and hugged L. Sunggyu chuckled and opened his arms. "No love for me?" he joked. You smiled at him and jumped into his arms. "I missed you guys!" you exclaimed, hugging the rest of them. Woohyun laughed and patted your head. "We missed you too." he assured you.

Infinite may have hurt you in the past, but you were willing to forgive and forget. You realized, when you lived with them after losing your memory, that they really did care. Everytime they looked at you, you could see the hurt look in their eyes, knowing that they wished they could take it all back. So, you made the decision, along with Exo, to forgive them.

Sungjong jumped infront of his hyungs and opened his arms wide. "Noona! I missed you most!" he yelled in excitement. You laughed and hugged him before patting his head. "Better not let Sehun hear you. He'll get jealous of someone else calling me noona." you joked. Sungjong shrugged and smiled sweetly at you. "At least I'm the cuter maknae." he said and stuck out his tongue. You giggled and pinched his cheek. "If you say so." you teased.

Sungyeol, Dongwoo, and Hoya hugged you tightly. "Don't listen to Sungjong, I missed you most." Sungyeol winked at you. You chuckled and looked at Hoya. "Let me guess, you're really the one that missed me most?" you asked, amused. Hoya looked at you and shrugged. "Not at all." he said flatly, but still had a smile on his face. You pouted at him and went to Woohyun, hugging him again. "I missed Woohyun oppa, only!" you joked. Woohyun smirked at you and encircled his arms around you, laying his chin on your head. "Neh! Now me and Yojin-ah are going to get married!" he exclaimed. L smirked and took ahold of your arm, pulling you to him. "Ani, Yojin's marrying me." he said and pouted at you, his bottom lip puffed out. "Right?" You laughed and stepped back, motioning into the house. "You all can come in, you know."

Sunggyu smiled and walked in. "We didn't want to barge in and Exo-k kick our ." he chuckled. You paused at that and your eyes rounded when you remembered Exo-m now lived here as well. You shrugged, assuming Infinite would be gone by the time the others came back. "Let's watch a movie!" Dongwoo yelled. You laughed and hopped onto the couch. "Araso. You all can pick."

After going through the movies, they all finally decided on an action movie. You rolled your eyes and chuckled. "Why am I not surprised?" They all turned to you and shrugged. "We like violence." Dongwoo stated. You bit your lip and looked down. L noticed and slapped Dongwoo upside the head. "Yah! Watch what you say!" he hissed at him. You smiled up at them and waved it away. "Don't worry about it!" you assured them and patted the seat next to you. "Come on! Sit down." you urged them.

An hour passed while watching the movie, and you had fallen asleep, your head resting on L's shoulder. He looked at you from the side and smiled to himself. *It's been a year and I still feel this way..?* he wondered in disbelief.

Just then, the door to the warehouse swung open. Exo-k walked in and paused at the sight. Baekhyun's eyes instantly snapped to you, your head still on L's shoulder. He stormed over and yanked you up, waking you. Your eyes shot open and you looked around in panic. When you realized it was Baekhyun, you pulled your hand from his. "What the heck?" you snapped. Baekhyun didn't answer, he just glared at L.

Exo-m walked in next, and stopped next to Exo-k. "What the hell is this?" Kris hissed. "Aren't these guys Infinite?" Suho looked over at Kris and opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off. "We should go." Sunggyu said and looked at the other members. They all nodded in agreement and headed towards the door. "Yeah, get the hell out of here!" Kris growled. Sunggyu stopped and looked back at him, with cold eyes. You stepped forward and put a hand on Sunggyu's shoulder. "Sunggyu-ah, calm down." you whispered. Kris looked at you, baffled. "She's friends with them!?" he asked in outrage.

Chanyeol and D.O put a hand on each of Kris' shoulders. "Calm down, hyung." Jerking their hands off of his shoulder, he stormed over and got in Sunggyu's face. "I remember you. I kicked your after you tried to kill Suho." he sneered. Sunggyu looked at him with no emotion. "Is that so?" he asked flatly. Kris snarled and raised a fist to punch him, only to have L step in the way. "Punch my hyung, you're dead." he threatened. Kris looked at you in disbelief. "I can't believe you're friends with the guys that killed your mother." he growled.

Everyone's eyes widened. *Did he seriously just bring that up?!* Suho thought, at a loss for words. Your jaw clenched and you turned away from him, tears burning your eyes. "Get out of here." you whispered. Kris rolled his eyes and shrugged. "Gladly." he hissed and walked into the other room. You looked back at L and Sunggyu. "Mianhae." you said sadly.

L looked at you in pity. "Don't be. We'll just go..." he said quietly and left, the rest of Infinite following.

As they were leaving, L watched you close the door and then looked down, his heart clenching in sadness. *Everyone always has to bring it up. Just remembering the terrible things I did in the past, kills me inside. I want to be someone different...someone you can actually love..*

With that, he turned around and followed the rest of Infinite.